What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's great to like each other's pages and get inspiration from them but if you are going to look at my page once I have liked your page and then copy word for word what I've written on mine and put it on your page then I think that is very selfish and unimaginative so I will not be liking any more pages due to this having just happened to me. It's a shame but I don't think it's fair when I've put hard work in for someone to come along and copy exactly what I've written. I don't mind people getting ideas, we're all here to help each other but why can't people think be just a little more creative and write their own words. Just my opinion x

It's a real shame that someone hasn't thought to extend some courtesy to you. I have been asked on a couple of occasions if another tech could copy what I put underneath my pictures and I'm fine with that as they have had the manners to approach me first and ask. Take it as best you can as flattery. It's a sign that what you are putting is so good, that they can't think of anything better xxx

I think it's great to like each other's pages and get inspiration from them but if you are going to look at my page once I have liked your page and then copy word for word what I've written on mine and put it on your page then I think that is very selfish and unimaginative so I will not be liking any more pages due to this having just happened to me. It's a shame but I don't think it's fair when I've put hard work in for someone to come along and copy exactly what I've written. I don't mind people getting ideas, we're all here to help each other but why can't people think be just a little more creative and write their own words. Just my opinion x

Have they definitely copied it and not shared it instead?
I'm only asking because I thought somebody had copied a couple of my items. It wasn't until I viewed the images etc on my laptop rather than my phone that I saw that they had shared them x

I just liked your page hunny but it wouldn't let me post on you wall for some reason. Sorry.

Thank you for the likes :green:

Could I ask, yeah it's good to have lots of likes but shouldn't this be from potential clients not someone the other side of the country , or am I missing something that I don't realise, sorry just a genuine question.

When a Facebook page gets to 400 likes you are able to create events offers etc. then when you reach another figure your able to do more with your page etc and I think that is the reason. Certainly for me it is and also to see what other professionals are doing for market research and inspiration. Hope this helps x

When a Facebook page gets to 400 likes you are able to create events offers etc. then when you reach another figure your able to do more with your page etc and I think that is the reason. Certainly for me it is and also to see what other professionals are doing for market research and inspiration. Hope this helps x

Agreed + it keeps the forum friendly :wink2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back