What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just working my way through from the beginning again, so if you have a like this evening it's from me and my first name is not Nicole!

I only need a few more to make it to 100 and I believe I can do more things with that amount of likes. Help me Geeks, I need you!

https://www.facebook.com/CocosNailBoutique?ref=hl

I'm just working my way through from the beginning again, so if you have a like this evening it's from me and my first name is not Nicole!

I only need a few more to make it to 100 and I believe I can do more things with that amount of likes. Help me Geeks, I need you!

https://www.facebook.com/CocosNailBoutique?ref=hl

Hiya hun just liked, I need to go from back as done loads from start, hope your well xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh was it from your business page? If so it doesn't register as a like so I can't click on you to return the favour!

Oh was it from your business page? If so it doesn't register as a like so I can't click on you to return the favour!

No was on my personal page, not been on my other one for a while but will like on that too when I log on. Is my like not showing? Lila Vernon? Xxx

No was on my personal page, not been on my other one for a while but will like on that too when I log on. Is my like not showing? Lila Vernon? Xxx

That's strange, it's not showing up. When I get a like from a personal page I have a look just in case it's a Geek and I can return the favour. The only like I can't account for is from stepintostyle, that's not you is it? There was no like button.

That's strange, it's not showing up. When I get a like from a personal page I have a look just in case it's a Geek and I can return the favour. The only like I can't account for is from stepintostyle, that's not you is it? There was no like button.

Yes thats me.thats my page about fashion.
Will try do it when on laptop hun xx

Aha! Just did the link for Facebook from your website and 'liked' you. :)

Evening geeks help!

I'm trying to merge my personal page which I set up under my business name, then found out I need to have a business page so I created one within that page.

But eveyones liked my main page and not the page within it.

I cannot find the admin panel on my main page, the search keeps telling me to go to date selector which I can't see.

I've been struggling for 2 hours trying
to find this!!!

Please HELP!!

Hi all

Please can you like my facebook page

www.facebook.com/atouchofsparkle2012

- Diamante iron on transfers. Childrens designs, hen parties etc...
- Sterling silver charms to fit pandora bracelets etc...

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all mine is Beauty by Halima, will like yours in return.;)
Let me know what you think. Thanks

Hi mines Natasha's Beauty room trying to click on your links but a lot of them won't open to your pages :-( if you like me I will like back x

Latest posts

Back