What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
hi hun it did the same to me because its a personal page they wont let us so I had to put Beautyof akind instead of beauty of a kind , but ive also got a 'like' page hope this helps x

hi hun it did the same to me because its a personal page they wont let us so I had to put Beautyof akind instead of beauty of a kind , but ive also got a 'like' page hope this helps x

I tried to do that, like seperate it to look like a name but computer said no lol ohh well, abit more awkward having a like page but at least we're on there!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Hey ladies,

I can't seem to get to grips with my facebook page! Driving me mad, keep inviting all my facebook friends, but it doesn't seem to work. (Well, either that or NONE of my friends want to like my page!!)

Would be great if you could head over and like it!!

www.facebook.com/GlossNailDesign

I have been nosey-ing through everyone else's and liking as many as poss, there is some really great ones!

I need to get a better camera I think, my photos all look very grainy and washed out.

Lots of love,

Edie xx

hi mines blush hair and beauty theres not much onb there yet but please like and i will do same back thanks.:biggrin:

There is some great new pages 😃

Latest posts

Back