What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you like my fb page? I am trying to re-establish my studio. I opened, then I got sick and closed and then opened again.
Thanks friends!

Www.facebook.com/chicchignon

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gone through liking the newer posts :) x Hoping to get to 500 likes on my page x if you haven't already liked my page please do but remember to leave me a message so i can make sure I am already liking yours too x

https://www.facebook.com/missjulesbeauty

Have been through and liked tons of you!
Would appreciate a like back to anyone that can for me :) Would LOVE to get to 500! A way away yet!
www.facebook.com/fancyfingersroyston

TIA xx

I can't quite get my head around it sometimes but I think that a personal page can like a business page but a business page can't like a personal page. So if someone on here likes my business page (www.facebook.com/Altonbeauty) with their personal page I can't like them back - in this instance I go to their personal page and try to find a link to their business page to like back. I tend to like with my personal account and send a message saying what my business account is called. Does that make any sense at all? :)

I'm the same, for some reason I can't 'like' from my beauty page so do it from my personal

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,

I'm just starting out.

I'm planning on becoming a mobile nail tech and have qualified in manicure/pedicure. I'm waiting to go on another course before I start but in the meantime I'm posting pictures of my nail art and would LOVE it if you could all have a look and tell me what you think!

www.facebook.com/hookednail

Please please have a look!

Many thanks in return!

Emma

Hi all,

I'm just starting out and would really appreciate it if you could have a look at my Facebook page and let me know what you think of my nail art.

If you like it, please like.

If you have any tips for me, please send me a message!

I would really, really appreciate it.

www.facebook.com/hookednail

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

I've finally joined Facebook, just starting out and would appreciate your support and lots of likes! I'm going to start going through the thread liking everyone's pages so please can you all like mine as I really need some likes. Feeling lonely xxxxxx

Thanks guys

www.Facebook.com/adoflondon

Last edited:
Oh and my personal page is Aisha Nails I don't have many friends so feel free to befriend me! X

all these fb pages are fab x

Latest posts

Back