What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last edited:
After months of getting ready, my price list by Verve is just about ready and I published my Facebook page today, it's www.facebook.com/RedCarpetBeautyCheshire. My twitter page is up and running too, it's @redcarpetbeauti. Any likers/followers very much appreciated and I will like back. Thank you xxx

Www.Facebook.com/cloud-9-therapy

Had set it up but not been using it much, will start updating more. Feel free to like my page, all likes are appreciated as I only have 10 at the moment. :rolleyes: :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello, I wasn't able to leave you a message on FB. I really like your business name xxx

Hi Angelica, thank you, I have liked your page x

I need 17 more likes to get to 500!
Help me out girls and I will like and rate your pages in return :) PM wen u have liked<3
Www.facebook.com/maxglamour1
Thanks everyone xxxxxxx

I can get on to the links on my phone but an unable to put mine up :( my page is called Natural Elegance I would be so grateful if you could take a look xx I'll get liking too xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a warm and fluffy feeling from all of the support you geeks are giving, thank you to everyone who has liked my page so far and I'm loving seeing all of yours xxx

www.facebook.com/naturoso

Me too Stacy :) loving the pages too and thanks for all the geeks who have given me likes! I have returned them all and will continue too! <3

Www.facebook.com/maxglamour1

Cant get my link to my page. Every time I put it in I end up on someone else's page
:confused::confused::confused:
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back