What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Ashleys Nail Envy. I dont know how to post a link. Like my page for a like in return :)

Hope that works x

Www.facebook.com/bdnailshull i will return all likes for pages :) just starting up mobile as things went sour where I was before :/ but only started my page yesterday got a lot of likes already so fingers crossed for good things to come :) x

www.facebook.com/olivetreenails

CND Master Painter - Offering CND Shellac, Vinylux, SpaManicures, SpaPedicures, IBX and soon to offer Nouvatan tans.

Please like my page, and I will return the favour :) x

Hi all don't know if this is already being done or has been mentioned but how do we feel about giving pages a review whilst we're on there? Whenever I like a page from SG if the option's there, I'll put a 5* review too :)
Www.facebook.com/bdnailshull

Please visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/bdnailshull I will return all likes & reviews :D x

I'm still struggling to get reviews facility on my page it says you just need to update your address which I've done and still not works, anyone else have the same problem? www.Facebook.com/CharmainesCNC I'll return likes xxxx :)

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still struggling to get reviews facility on my page it says you just need to update your address which I've done and still not works, anyone else have the same problem? www.Facebook.com/CharmainesCNC I'll return likes xxxx :)

I was struggling with this too. You have to edit your address and once Facebook recognises it as a proper address it will show up with a map of your location (even if you are mobile just put your street and postcode) then make sure you have checked the box underneath to say you allow check-ins and reviews.
Google how to allow reviews on Facebook page it will explain better than me :) xx

Please visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/bdnailshull I will return all likes & reviews :D x

I've done it brilliant thankyou xx

https://m.facebook.com/BeautyAtSalonStyle

I have made some changes heres my new page. I will return all likes and comments and suggestions welcome
Thank you everyone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just read this Facebook update from a salon owner I follow. Hmm ...

"FACEBOOK has recently changed its rules for Business Pages (again!!).

So, here's the deal; A person has to be 'active' on your page a minimum of 3 times within any calendar month period.

This means a 'like' of a picture, a comment or a full post on the wall. If a person is not active on your page, as listed above, after a month of no activity, their 'like' will be removed from your page, as FB has decided they are not interested in your page!

How cheeky is that!

So, if you are a fan of any pages, do make sure you are regularly active.

Even just one quick post a week will ensure that the page will remain in your timeline..

It's also been found that the more Likes or Comments any one post receives, the more people that see it in their Newsfeed.

So if you see a post or photo from any Business page you are a fan of make sure you like it, or even comment on it.

Help keep small Businesses running"

Thanks for sharing GeordieHandbag x

My FB page is www.Facebook.com/bebeaubeauty
If you message me and let me know who you are then I will like you right on back :)

Hello
Iv just set up my own youtube channel

Only 2 videos and both wedding related at the min but please check it out and subscribe I'm thinking of doing some hair and beauty vids

Would really appreciate the support

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7zeexzdKdVRbYN0rc2Gueg

Perfectbeautyuncovered

Latest posts

Back