what it the best Acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi first time on the geek
I'm a student learning acrylic nails
What is the best nail system to use for cost and ease of practice
I have lots of hands to work on but it is expensive
What do you recommend to learn with
Also what brushes can I use How much and where can I get them from
Yours a grateful but skint student
Karen:hug::smack:

Every geek on here is going to have a different opinion on this! ;)

Best bet? Go to a show and watch products "in action" or ask your local beauty supply for a variety of samples.

Remember that using them without the manufacturers specific instructions might not necessarily show you how the product is best worked, that's why trade shows are at the top of my list.

What system are you using at college if you are a student?
What ever you are using you are beter off using that till you get used to how the products work.
Also while you are practicing charge £5.00 to cover the costs and then buy new products.

What system are you using at college if you are a student?
What ever you are using you are beter off using that till you get used to how the products work.
Also while you are practicing charge £5.00 to cover the costs and then buy new products.
HI
College is using NSI
I feel funny about charging people when I need the Practise
thanks for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
HI
College is using NSI
I feel funny about charging people when I need the Practise
thanks for the reply

you must charge something....if you don't all you will get are messers who don't respect your work or there nails...TRUST ME

when i first trained at college - i DIDNT charge as i seen it that they were doing ME the favour - i know i should have covered costs but when i first started i was just thankful to those that were willing to be butchered ( cos that happens at college till you know better)

i think if you are begging people to be your model ( like i used to) you shouldn't charge, lets face it you wouldn't charge your nail trainer hand, but if people are asking you to do thier nails then i would ask for a little bit of money to cover the costs of products. you will see all of the money you have paid out and more come back eventually.

i was the same as glynis (peter pan) i thought people were doing me the favour so i didnt charge either.i wish i had the courage to ask them for abit of money though as i feel they may have looked after there nails better but at the same time after i had qualified i did get some regular clients out them people.so i cant complain to much.you do what you think is right.

charging is what you should do.........i use nsi and its not cheap or well expensive....
dont always go for cheapness....go with what product works for you hun xx

Latest posts

Back