What kind of offers should I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
I start my own Business 1st June and i dont really know what offer's to do.... I do waxing, manicure, pedicures, facial's, massage, tanning, lash extensions, gel nails or should i just do a % off if so 25% or 50%... any idea's would be great... PLEASE :) XXX

Reaction score
How are you going to be offering the offers?

Things I do are offers on flyers but more as packages, so tan and lashes for £20 for example. Rather than discounting am individual treatment.

My business card is also an appointment card which has retention stamps much like Starbucks.

I then have a white board near the waiting area that has offers on it that I change regularly purely to encourage extra impulse spend.

fluffydreams

Reaction score
When I first went self employed, I did 25% discount n everything I offer for the opening week. Also, free eyebrow shape with every treatment works well as it's minimal cost to you as a therapist in terms of time and product but has maximum effect :) x

BizGirl

Reaction score
I would definately go with the package deal rather than discounting. Unless you are going to give a substantial discount, then it tends to get overlooked. Package deals ie a good price for a whole bunch of treatments and products is more attractive. You might consider 3 types of packages to offer -basic, middle of the road and premium.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
You want to try and promote add ons, people feel like there getting something for there money and makes them feel special.

Like when I'm quite I do book a full set of acrylic nails and get a free eyebrow wax, it costs me peanuts to do the eyebrow wax
Or upgrade to a luxury manicure for an extra £10 something like that x

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
Thankyou ladies xxxxxx

Latest posts