What lashes do you prefer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaStagg

Reaction score
Heya! I done my lash course the other day with thuya individuals and there not full and thick enough for me. What lashes do you prefer?

There's lots of threads on this-have a little search and see what everyone else says :)
I use lashbase blink lashes usually c or b curl in 0.2mm.

HTH xx

Heya! I done my lash course the other day with thuya individuals and there not full and thick enough for me. What lashes do you prefer?

Hi there if you have just trained then please don't be so hard on yourself. It takes time and practice to get fuller looking sets. Using thicker lashes does not make sets fuller, getting more lashes on is what makes them fuller.
As your work improves and your application becomes cleaner you will find more lashes to apply to and be abe to get around 100 lashes on each eye. This creates a beautiful fullness. I normally use 0.1's, 0.15's and 0.2's you can mix up the thickness and lengths of your lashes to create a more intense look xxx

So my advice is not to look for thicker lashes but to apply more lashes. I hope that helps xx

Yeah that's great help,thank you! just seems the lashes I use are a lot more thinner. I'm looking into flirties? But need to know new knowledge on the letter curls x

I use LashBase mink strips in 0.15 and mostly C's. I have got 0.20 thickness as well, but find them way too plasticy and hard. x

Yeah that's great help,thank you! just seems the lashes I use are a lot more thinner. I'm looking into flirties? But need to know new knowledge on the letter curls x

I can easily send you a few samples of the different curls so you can compare them?

Hi there if you have just trained then please don't be so hard on yourself. It takes time and practice to get fuller looking sets. Using thicker lashes does not make sets fuller, getting more lashes on is what makes them fuller.
As your work improves and your application becomes cleaner you will find more lashes to apply to and be abe to get around 100 lashes on each eye. This creates a beautiful fullness. I normally use 0.1's, 0.15's and 0.2's you can mix up the thickness and lengths of your lashes to create a more intense look xxx

So my advice is not to look for thicker lashes but to apply more lashes. I hope that helps xx

Jenx - when you say 100 each eye - is this express lashes? i trained in nouveau express lashes in september and working hard to improve so just wanted to know as a little guide of what to aim for

I can easily send you a few samples of the different curls so you can compare them?

Would you be able to do this for me too please? I'm looking to expand my starter mini kit and not sure what to go for!!

Sorry loveleelady just seeing this now.
No, it's 100lpe of semi-permanent lashes. I only put about 60lpe on for an express set xxx

Sorry loveleelady just seeing this now.
No, it's 100lpe of semi-permanent lashes. I only put about 60lpe on for an express set xxx

thanks jenx - id be doing about 60 per eye now on the xpresses so thats great to know

gettin eyelash emporium glue was just totally amazing difference for me - i now like doing lashes!!!!

Latest posts

Back