What liquid and powder do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wondering what liquid and powder you all use??

Also what brush do you use as I need a new one soon so any ideas?

Thanks girls

CND Retention Sculpting Liquid along with the CND Powders.
Ezflow 508 Grand Artist brush which i am using at the moment, or the CND Ultra Sculpter brush. hth x

I use CND retention liquid and Tammy Taylor powder and my brush is a generic kolinsky 14 round brush.

Hi Tweeboo,
CND's Liquid & Powder system for me too :) If I had to pick a favourite Liquid it would be Retention+, but I love Moxie and Radical too.
My favourite brush is the CND No 10 L&P Sculpting Brush (formally called an Ultra Sculptor).

I use CND retention liquid and Tammy Taylor powder and my brush is a generic kolinsky 14 round brush.

Just out of interest, why do you choose to use liquid from one brand with powder from another?

I use CND retention plus and CND powders, I use an EZ flow 508 brush. If playing with colours I use the nsi technail powders with attraction liquid and attraction primer. xxx

I use young nails, and use a young nails grand sculptor, am thinking I will have to get a new one soon though as I have had this for a year, still perfect right enough, but handy to have a spare ready should it go belly up, have heard a lot of good things about the EZ flow 508 x

I use cnd retention , and there powders and there #10 brush fir natral and pink & white

I also use NFU.OH liquid and powders and there size 10?12? Brush with the wooden handle :) for all the arty nails :)

Hey guys

Just wondering what liquid and powder you all use??

Also what brush do you use as I need a new one soon so any ideas?

Thanks girls
I use Entity Success liquid and Entity powders. Also use NfuOH when doing Arty Stuff. I use the Entity Pink brush! X
Posted via Mobile Device

I am also Entity girl :) Brushes form Entity and EZFlow.

I use Cesar Secret powders and liquid and Grand Master II brush!

I use CND retention and moxie, and cnd powders. I use an nsi royal precision brush which i love very much and guard it with my life.

tigixxx

I prefer to use NSI and Tammy Taylor liquid and powder.

Hi Wee Fee,

When I came to the current salon, they had CND pink & white powders and Tammy pink & white powders...I didn't like the CND p&w powders compared to tammy's. CND whites were not as white as I liked and the pinks were too sheer. I've had very good experience using the combo as long as I am the one that puts the fullset on.

Entity L&P for me xxx and size 10 round kolinski

Essential Nails Dream L&P and Dream Oval Ferrule, 14

young nails liquid and powder. NFU.oh for arty stuff. NFU.oh size 10 compact brush, although i'm tempted to try an EZflow 508 too xx

i've used CND powders before but found i got alot of air bubbles in it.

CND reterntion+ for me along with their powders :) also radical but mainly retention

Young Nails liquid and powder, and size 8 sculpture brush

Nsi attraction. Brush is a size 8, which is also nsi.

Latest posts

Back