what magazine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sash1

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
i just wondered if anyone can recommend a good beauty therapists magazine. i do get the proffesional beauty magazine but i would like to subscribe to another aswell. one with good info on the latest products, treatments and things to read about not just full of ads.
Thanks in advance for replies.

Sash

I think it might me a case of "watch this space" with regard to Professional Nails - and you are going to be pleasantly surprised!

I agree with the "less ads, more info" line completely. Too much is just product-based.

i get health and beauty salon mag

its great, leighton denny has his own column which is always fab

I like Health & Beauty Salon too, good mix of everything and great nail news section. I enjoy Leighton's column too but in the current issue (March) he says it's going to be his last!

I also like the new look Vitality magazine which comes through Babtac.

HTH x

Health & Beauty Magazine gets my vote.

I find that compared to Pro Beauty (which I also subscribe to) there are more articles that interest me & less adverts for products.

I am also interested in the Salon Therapist magazine has anyone read it ? If so any good ?

Try calling these mags and let them know you are trying to choose a subscription and ask for a sample back copy.

Latest posts

Back