what make up kit is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Hi

I am at present doing my NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy and we need to get a make up kit.

I already work in a shop doing nails so I want something that I can use professionally and sell products from not just for practise at college.

can anyone help me please

we use Art Deco make up at our salon, they have a good range and they do make up you can sell aswell as professional use. HTH

i know it is expensive but i am so loving MAC at the moment. they have the most awesome colours. artdeco? wonder is that is available in oz? do they have a website?

They have some nice looking ones in the Ellisons catalogue, I don't know what the quality is like but you can retail stuff. I was thinking of MAC because its nice but I only need it for college really and I'm too tight to use it on my fellow students!!!

You can't retail MAC. In fact, most of the best brands of makeup are not allowed to be retailed, which is why I don't do it :green:

You can't retail MAC. In fact, most of the best brands of makeup are not allowed to be retailed, which is why I don't do it :green:

so the reason you don't do makep is because you can't retail the products afterwards? that seems a bit silly!!

so the reason you don't do makep is because you can't retail the products afterwards? that seems a bit silly!!

No, I'm a makeup artist with absolutely no interest in retail

Latest posts

Back