What makes you feel great?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
Right geeks, What makes YOU feel great?

Ive recently had a bloke messing me about. So my intention this weekend is to look absolutly fabulous/ ravishing to basically let him no hes never gona get it! :wink2:

I never have time to pamper myself...but i will this week! So what treatments should i give myself to feel great?? xoxo:Love:

I always feel better with my eyebrows shaped and tinted, lashes tinted and lash extensions and a spray tan :) oh and nails been a nice bright colour always makes me feel better about myself x

Right geeks, What makes YOU feel great?

Ive recently had a bloke messing me about. So my intention this weekend is to look absolutly fabulous/ ravishing to basically let him no hes never gona get it! :wink2:

I never have time to pamper myself...but i will this week! So what treatments should i give myself to feel great?? xoxo:Love:

Be sure to do this for you and not for him!!

For me it's my hair. If my hair is good then I am good!

As above, the full works!

Hair, nails (hands & toes), eyebrows waxed/tinted, legs (& any other parts ;)) waxed, lashes, spray tan. My preparation for a night out on a saturday starts on the wednesday. Good job I don't go out that much!

I also like to get a new outfit, always makes me feel better. Some gorgeous underwear-even though he wont see it, it makes you feel good under your clothes! Like a secret joke only you know. & lots of your favourite perfume.

Xx

I love facials. They make me feel wonderful and actually hmm not had one in the while, might book in!

And most importantly...Walk with confidence and smile :)

Beautiful long shiny nails. That's why I decided to train as a nail tech.
Unfortunately due to the abuse inflicted at college they're shocking at the moment lol

Pretty much what others have said but I also book into Mac or benefit for my make up in frasers

Book for free and you get £10 off a makeup product of your choice

Thanks Geeks!:Love:

Ive had oxygen facial, and back and shoulder massage so far. Todays shellac, and maybe a haircut. Lashes & waxing tomorrow!:wink2:
Thanks for all the helpful tips!!(its amazing how useless you can be on treating yourself!) xoxo

At the end of a looong day, once the kids are in bed, no matter how tired I am, I spend a slow and lazy 45 minutes in the bathroom. Pamper my face, brush my teeth at a leisurely pace lol, moisturize every inch of my skin, and just let all the days stresses go away. Then I join the love of my life in bed, where we do a marathon of TV shows!! Criminal Minds at the moment, what can I say? I cherish that 8 to midnight time to myself like no one else :D

Love it!

Microdermabraision (face), an eyebrow wax and realy great massage does the trick for me, oh and some chocolates... do not forget the chocolates :)

Enjoy your pampering xoxo

My kids and my sisters kids make me feel very special and great.

Money makes me feels good and so goes a pamper and nice food.

I also like simple things like a hot chocolate.

Last edited:
I HATE back, neck massages because I have big boobs and I've never felt comfortable on my tummy!

I love to have a facial but I had an Indian head massage and I thought I was in heaven!! I've never fallen asleep in a treatment but I was so close.

Would make me feel good! xxx

A hot stone massage, a good eyebrow wax, a hot bath, and a huuuuge lie in. Mm mm mmmmmm...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I am so pro women. Anything I can post on here to help makes me feel great but only if it helps someone. So as I am only human too if anything I say on this forum helps anyone let me know and I will keep posting xx

For me I like to have my eyebrows waxed and tinted, fake tan (do my own with san tropez mousse) shellac or gelish nails/toes. My hair coloured to get rid of my pesky greys! This makes me feel nice to go out. As for relaxation it has to be a deep tissue massage, and like it hard and for my back to feel really warm. What makes me feel good in my general life is a drama free friendship group, my dog, my family and just that feeling when things are going "right" I'm easily pleased. I like the simple things in life. A walk on one of my local beaches at sunset with my dog, perfect! X

Having my eyebrows shaped and tinted, hair tinted a light spray tan and a manicure and pedicure makes me feel great! Makeup on, nice dress and heels. Plus lots of champagne 😀

How could I have forgotten having my nails done and hair?! I have been known to go to the hairdresser just because I love having someone wash my hair. Maybe an Indian Head massage would be my idea of heaven? X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Spa day and make up shopping, love buying new make up ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

:Love::Love::Love:Thanks geeks for all your positivity! I feel great today...and its for myself! I have a beaming smile, that really helps! Oooh i wish everyone a great weekend! :biggrin:

Sexy men....watch out!:wink2: xoxo

Latest posts

Back