What makes you feel old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salj

Reaction score
Cuz I have a good one for you....

This week would've been Scott & Charlene in Neighbour's silver wedding anniversary. Yep, 25 years ago that was. And I still remember the song!

Every kid I ever tutored the the youth center I volunteered at from 1998-2003 now has children of their own. :(

The fact that if i go to bed 1 minute past 10:30pm i feel it in the morning. Makes me feel incredibly old as i used to stay up to 2am no problem, now forget it! i'll be a wreck the next day if i even tried (tried being the word of the day :p)

Last edited:
That my niece is 18 soon!! Wth have the years gone? :(

Realising that I enjoy listening to Radio 4 rather than the stations with all that loud music and continuous ads. 44 going on 74!

my baby starting school in September :( and listening to radio 1 not recognising anyone on there.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

I'm tempted to reply "Being old!", but that's being defeatist :rolleyes:

People I went to school with, having children!

My 2 oldest nieces are 21 and both gotten engaged this year, im 31 :-/

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

My son being 4 x

Being able to remember buying Taz / Freddo's at 10p. x

25p I think! I am nearly 26 and I remember when crisps used to be 25p! Everyone I knew from school is married and has kids (I've got 2). My 16 yr old sister showing me a song and not recognising a single one. I have a client playlist, and when Alanis Morrisette came on she said "whos this? It's terrible!"
She's making me a playlist apparently with Paramore, passenger,bastille,some project and a load of other people I've never heard of! Shows I never listen to the radio.

When a work colleague had to ask who Jason Donavon was, as the whole office sang along to 'Too many broken hearts'

Saying I cant go out Im working tomorrow...
Saturday nights looking forward to getting a hot bath and cosying up lol
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Remembering wearing current fashion trends the first time they came around. :o

My eldest is going to be 19 on Sunday!! Where does the time go? I must be getting old ...

One of my younger children recently asked me 'when you was younger mum, was everything in black and white'? I couldn't stop laughing!! He also asked me ' was you on the titanic' ? How old does he think I am!!? I'm 36, not 136!!

My high school graduating class just had their 10 year reunion this year o_O

Everything !

Latest posts

Back