What makes you laugh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baggybear

Reaction score
I am sat here alone (kids are in bed & OH has gone to Anfield to watch Liverpool play footy) and I have been flicking through the tv channels trying to find something light to watch and I stumbled upon Jeff Dunham, I love him and even though I have seen all his material I still laugh as I find it funny.

There are many other people who make me laugh too, some like Lee Evan do it because they just seem to use things that you can relate to.

Who/What makes you laugh?

Michael McIntyre's sex on fire sketch makes me wet myself every time I see it!! Search it on Youtube...OMG!!!!

Leanne
X

I'm sure that Im just about to have a good old laugh at question time :lol:

I have seen every episode of Friends and Fresh Prince of Bel Air, that many times I can recite the words with them! Both never fail to make me laugh again and again..! Xx

David Cameron, Nick Clegg to name but a few. They're absolutley blinkin hillerious!:lol:

We had front row seats for Michael McIntyre couple of weeks ago and they guy is just a comedy genius he said the first time his wife had a spray tan he woke up in the morning and thought his wife had sh*t the bed haha I was in stitches xx

Milton Jones cracks me up. Have been to one of his shows and he was hilarious and there was no swearing!
My husband is the funniest man I know. Makes me laugh every day which is probably why I'm still with him after 23 years!
My youngest also makes me laugh every day as she's just naturally funny.

Hahaha, that's hilarious, Keith lemon does the same thing on celebrity juice which makes me LOL too

Leanne
X

When I saw Keith Lemon do that to Holly W, I was crying with laughter. That sort of comedy is right up my street.

Also I love Micky Flanagan and have tickets to see him next year. If he doesn't do the 'out, out' storey I'll be demanding a refund!
Michael Mcintyre, John Bishop and I have just got into watching Miranda. There are some really good British comedians around at the moment.

Jeff dunham and friends are faves of mines too. Have to say that im in hysterics every time i watch Jason manford and Sarah milican too they are hilarious!

In fact i find most comedians brilliant, lee Evans will never get boring lol my oh got us tickets to see him for my 18th and we were 4 rows from the front, could see every bead of sweat haha!

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Jimmy Carr and the inbetweeners hilarious !!!:wink2:

For Stand up comics it has to be Peter Kay but only live, can't stand his sketch shows, also like Lee Evans & Michael M.

TV shows, has to be Big Bang, am watching the new series online & it's the best one yet, so so funny !!

Al Murray, Kevin bridges and Frankie Boyle

My absolute favourite show has to be Miranda. Oh my god, how does she GET ME so well?!

Absolutely hilarious, I find myself weeping with laughter because I can relate.

I also love Michael McIntyre.

xxx

Latest posts

Back