What makes your salon special?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty14

Reaction score
Hello, just thought I'd create this thread.

I was just thinking about special touches to my home salon that I'm making, like mint imperials out in a little bowl, little chocolate seashells in a little bowl, have Yankee Tarts burning and I give the clients a choice of what music they want to listen to.

What do you do to make your salon/ treatments special?

X

That sounds nice :biggrin:

I daren't put sweets and the like out, as they would go before the clients got a look in. :o

I make sure everything is clean and tidy, the room smells nice without being too overpowering, the atmosphere is relaxed (I have chill playing in the background) and the the house is not providing any distractions.

My room has been described as very relaxing.

That sounds nice :biggrin:

I daren't put sweets and the like out, as they would go before the clients got a look in. :o

I make sure everything is clean and tidy, the room smells nice without being too overpowering, the atmosphere is relaxed (I have chill playing in the background) and the the house is not providing any distractions.

My room has been described as very relaxing.
Ooh, sounds lovely!

I must say, a few of my chocs have gone missing.....ahem! *shifty eyes* ;-)

Oh dear, well no sweeties here lol

Just great nails, a friendly face, a listening ear, a comfy chair, sometimes flowers, a doggy hello (if they want one) and a good cup of tea/coffee.

Think the mint imperials are a good idea tho esp for times when you are conscious of garlicky breath (on you or them lol) xx

Oh yeah, I forgot about the offer of a lovely italian coffee!!

One thing I keep meaning to do is offer someone the use of the bathroom prior to starting.
Once when I travelled to have my colours done in a CMB consultants house, I was so thankful that she offered this before we began. It made me feel like she was putting herself in my shoes and anticipating my needs. A simple, yet very effective touch psychologically.

Me!! :D :D :lol:

Latest posts

Back