What Makes Your Skin Really Glow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Clean answers please!!

I went to a show on sunday, i saw a rep from Nimue, one of the companies i want to buy from just need to save up my pennies.

Her skin was absolutely glowing, flawless, bright, shining, healthy looking!

When i commented she told me she also uses a highlighter thingy from MAC but other than that its the skin care range.

Now i swear by clarins BEAUTY flash balm, and NIMUE exfoliater, i also drink LOADS of water and DONT smoke but my skin still doesnt look anything like that !!

ANyone tried crystal clear or any of the oxygen facials?

Ambx

I want to but Crystal Clear but it's like £7,000 :eek: I know someone who hasthat in her salon and she does a roarding trade with it!! It's great, you can really see a diferance with people who have had it done!!

happyness makes my skin glow, and its free. But i would be more interested to know about these products your talking about, can you let us know more?

XXX

Elemis absolute lifting serum

i swear by this , it is excellent, beauty flash balm by clarins is good but Elemis leaves it standing, apply it after a night on the tiles and your skin feeks healthy and fresh and glowing, Excellent stuff
x

i use neroli oil by decleor under my moisturiser, and it really is making a difference as i have quite bad skin and allways have. rob says my skin is getting its youthful glow back........WHATS HE AFTER HEY :eek:

i've been using nimue for the past 3 weeks or so and my skin has improved so much and been great

what makes my skin glow?

a good old rub with a hard crusty towel!!!!!!!!!

pmsl:D

i cant seem to use anything on my face as i suffer from eczhema (think i spelt it wrong) so my skin is always dull and patchy, so if anyone has found anything that is great for highly scensitive skin please let me know, i have spent so much money over the years trying to find something

nailsbynikki said:
what makes my skin glow?

a good old rub with a hard crusty towel!!!!!!!!!

yes i had a crystal treatment ( including the oxgen treatment) on wednesday, it was very good , and my skin felt very fresh and alive looking, makeup went on amazing a few days later.

Plumped out fine lines near my eyes whichis allways a bonus!
MINKUS said:
Clean answers please!!

I went to a show on sunday, i saw a rep from Nimue, one of the companies i want to buy from just need to save up my pennies.

Her skin was absolutely glowing, flawless, bright, shining, healthy looking!

When i commented she told me she also uses a highlighter thingy from MAC but other than that its the skin care range.

Now i swear by clarins BEAUTY flash balm, and NIMUE exfoliater, i also drink LOADS of water and DONT smoke but my skin still doesnt look anything like that !!

ANyone tried crystal clear or any of the oxygen facials?

Ambx

ditto iuse this too, dont lknow about you but have found my skin has changed over recent months and that does the job fantastic!
*JOANNE* said:
i use neroli oil by decleor under my moisturiser, and it really is making a difference as i have quite bad skin and allways have. rob says my skin is getting its youthful glow back........WHATS HE AFTER HEY :eek:

Lots of sleep does it for me! If I go to bed early and have a full night sleep, I see a complete difference in my skin.

Exfoliating does it for me too...well, and water, when I drink enough of it!

I dont really depend on any products for a glow. However, Amb, MAC does a bronzer that's fab on the skin. I buy most of my makeup from them.

i dont seem to have anywhere near me that sells mac stuff:sad: cant anyone point me in any directions? can i get it mail order?

amb x

MINKUS said:
i dont seem to have anywhere near me that sells mac stuff:sad: cant anyone point me in any directions? can i get it mail order?

amb x

There you go hun....

M•A•C Cosmetics - Mail Order, 28 Fouberts Place, London W1F 7PR. Tel 0207-534-9222 fax: 0207-439-0502. Or visit them at the link below. You can email one of the Artists about your needs and you'll get a response!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/

Hey Amb,

i'm sure they have a mac shop in notts!?! maybe wrong!!

fancy a shopping trip....:D

xxxxx

Hi Amb,

What is the name of this MAC product that she used ???

River

Well I know you might think I am spouting crap because I have just started working for them but....

The Body Shop scrub and body butter!

I never used to exfoliate and then moisurise but I do now and my skin is better than ever.

I also use their illuminator when I go out!

Fingertips ND said:
Well I know you might think I am spouting crap because I have just started working for them but....

The Body Shop scrub and body butter!

I never used to exfoliate and then moisurise but I do now and my skin is better than ever.

I also use their illuminator when I go out!

Hi Vicki,

no your right i love there scrubs + the butter all the different flavours (not that i eat them or anything..:o hee hee)

i love the nutty ones, very good for dry skin!! ohhh and i like the lip balms hmmm!!!

XXX

They have just brought out the lemited edition christmas ones too! yum

ooooooohh!!!

what flavours, i mean scent are they???

XX

Cranberry

Candied Citrus

Vanilla Spice

Latest posts

Back