What moisturiser to maintain tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
I get asked ' what body lotion is best for maintaining my tan' to be honest I say anyone really but what do people suggest? I use Clinique but it's fairly expensive, I was thinking what can clients buy 'off the shelf' in boots?

I was thinking what can clients buy 'off the shelf' in boots?
Does your tanning supplier sell moisturising products that you can retail? If you retailed these products then you'd be making a profit, as opposed to your clients buying off the shelf from the hight street.

Yes they do sell the products but I have never stocked or sold any because I have found people want to keep their cost down, perhaps I should look into stocking some just for a trial.

I retail the Sienna moisturiser and they can't get enough of it! normally have people waiting for my delivery to come in! it has a light tint of tan in it and helps to make their tan last a bit longer too :green:

I retail the Sienna moisturiser and they can't get enough of it! normally have people waiting for my delivery to come in! it has a light tint of tan in it and helps to make their tan last a bit longer too :green:

Hi I use Sienna tan and I have asked about their moisturiser before but they have said it's only available in bulk what do you do? do you buy a load of it?

Would love to know thanks in advance:)

Kate xx

Are you talking about a moisturizer with is also a self tanner?

If yes, then I would suggest Guinot-Self tanning lotion.... I've used almost 20 different self tanners and this ones my fav. Gives you SUPER dark color fast, is not orange, and you can also wear it on your face without breaking out.

Hi I use Sienna tan and I have asked about their moisturiser before but they have said it's only available in bulk what do you do? do you buy a load of it?

Would love to know thanks in advance:)

Kate xx

You can buy it via phoenix beauty (UK) 01437 767641 they sell smaller amounts, however many you want, at the same price as Sienna charge for theirs if you buy in bulk... i.e a sachet of moisturiser is 42p and you can buy one or two if thats all you want.. you could ring them and ask them to send you a price list, they sell everything that sienna sell :green:

You can buy it via phoenix beauty (UK) 01437 767641 they sell smaller amounts, however many you want, at the same price as Sienna charge for theirs if you buy in bulk... i.e a sachet of moisturiser is 42p and you can buy one or two if thats all you want.. you could ring them and ask them to send you a price list, they sell everything that sienna sell :green:

Hi

Thanks for your help will do that it's better than buying in bulk:)

Kate x

Latest posts

Back