What must you avoid when reapplying product over the top of uncured product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twigg1Junior

Reaction score
I’m currently doing a professional nail technician course and was asked this question, It rather confused me I’m not too sure whether to put that we should make sure there is no fluff or hair attached to the inhibition layer?????

I’m currently doing a professional nail technician course and was asked this question, It rather confused me I’m not too sure whether to put that we should make sure there is no fluff or hair attached to the inhibition layer?????

Odd question but you're along the right thoughts I believe. I'd also consider application evenness, sometimes going over uncared product can drag of the layers below.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Depending on what you are putting over the uncured product you could prevent it from curing properly leading to product breakdown, even possible allergies.
Also cross contamination of products, if whatever you are applying over is applied with a brush then undoubtedly you will pick up some of the uncured product on that brush.

Latest posts

Back