What nail shape do you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid shaped almond I find they look more natural and get alot of clients asking for them x

I normally wear short squoval, but I wanted to see how mine looked in almond so have grown them into this shape.

I love the shape but I can't do anything! I can't scratch my eye without feeling like I am stabbing myself etc. This is not a normal length for me and they are vulnerable right now. I have a crack in one that appeared whilst I removed my Shellac and put BL Smoothing gel on and I also lost one at this point too. I upgrade to BL Sculpting on the crack in the hope it would stop it developing, but I can feel that the crack is actually turning into a break now.

Honestly, I'm glad I did it but will be going back to my usual shape within the week I think.

To the poster that asked about French on this shape. It will look lovely, but you need to adjust your smile line. Please don't put it right down where your free edge is to cover it, you need to use a pink that will cover the free edge line to then get the correct shape with the white. If that makes sense!

I love stiletto or long almond in myself! I occasionally go for a very short square :)
My clients seem to prefer square though :) x

I always used to have short and square but I'm medium almond at present and loving them x

I think next for me is the ballerina/coffin style. I can't grow my nails though so it will be an enhancement 😫

I want almond shape so much but I just can't seem to file mine into the shape. Some of my nails are naturally square and some at more rounded

Medium squoval for me 😊

I'm squoval but really wanting to try almond

Latest posts

Back