What nail shape do you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffPaintPolish

Reaction score
I vary between short squoval and mid length almond... Do you find you wear a certain style just because it's fashionable? x

Short/Mid length squoval always - I can't work or do anything with anything else.

I have almond shaped mid- long. Can't get on with square , I always catch them !

Wore squoval for years, but am now an almond convert :D

I'm always between almond and a slightly blunted stiletto, mid to long because they grow quicker than I can file them, square nails make my fingers look a bit too chunky for my liking xx

Wore squoval for years, but am now an almond convert :D

I'm exactly the same, it's taken me about 10 days to get used to the almond but now I love it.

I've only been able to change length because the miracle that is IBX!

Karaxxx

I tend to chop and change with each set, can't make my mind up! 😄

If short I always have square but loving almond with acrylics at the moment!

I have almond shaped mid- long. Can't get on with square , I always catch them !

Me too! glad I'm not the only one 🙉

Medium shaped almond, always xxx

Almond shape, I used to like square but not anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask what you nail geeks think of almond and french manicure style..... I normally have squoval ad that's my natural nail shape, but im loving the look of almond at the mo.... but not sure I like it with a white tip.... as the smile line can look funny.. what do you "almonders" think...?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask what you nail geeks think of almond and french manicure style..... I normally have squoval ad that's my natural nail shape, but im loving the look of almond at the mo.... but not sure I like it with a white tip.... as the smile line can look funny.. what do you "almonders" think...?

That's what iv got on now and I love it!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I find it varies from client to client but majority still want square to squoval. Although more are asking for oval and round lately and some ladies hand shape suit it better then a harsh square for more mature clients for example.

I personally am likening ballerina or coffin now so it's more elegant I think for longer nails.

Beauty at your finger tips!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397802232.623383.jpg

Beauty at your finger tips!

gidday, Imo, if you di French with almond, your smile line needs to be a little deeper. I have seen some lovely almond French manicures

I'm always have square but I would love to try an almond if I could get my nails to grow.

Short and square right now but back to almond as soon as they have any length.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Mid - Long almond here too!

Latest posts

Back