What nails are you sporting today?

Crystal colleen

Hiya geeks

I was wondering what nails are you all sporting today.

I'm going to do mine tonight I usually have acrylics but I'm going to do gels may even stretch to doing stilettos not quite sure.

Am nterested to know what you all have xx

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Completely natural at the moment ... got to grab some time soon to Shellac them. Shellac is all I wear now !! lol You wait until you have been enhancing your nails for 25 years and you'll want natural nails again too!! :hug:

Crystal colleen

Completely natural at the moment ... got to grab some time soon to Shellac them. Shellac is all I wear now !! lol You wait until you have been enhancing your nails for 25 years and you'll want natural nails again too!! :hug:
Ohh jelouse.I have bitten my nails from the age of 5 so I didn't have any but I've been applying acrylics for about 6 months and I have long nails but two of my nails which I bit soooo bad that I didn't really have a nail are a bit slow in growing but I'm nearly to the top of my finger now so as soon as there there I will not be wearing enhancements any more I will be onaturel for sure :hug:

Can't wait lol x

Natural nails :( but wearing OPI excuse moi on them, and they look like miss piggys disco ball!!

Bare naked fingers and toes today , I've taken my minx off my toes so I can re do it later on with a different design .
Naked fingers as I had shellac rockstar on them (my first attempt) and I've had to remove it as it went wrong and some peeled , think I got carried away and did all the layers far too thick :rolleyes: attempt number two happening tonight :D and a phone call to book the class will be happening on monday :lol:

Crystal colleen

Natural nails :( but wearing OPI excuse moi on them, and they look like miss piggys disco ball!!
Ohh lovely .I have the muppets collection OPI infact I have a lot of OPI I love the colours soooooo nice

waxcetera

blackpool shellac with purple foil on. Followed fingernail fixers new video, came out brill. Its like black with a purple shimmer. Unfortunately, terrible when you try and take a piccie lol.

I used to wear enhancements and took them off a while back, they were soooo bitten, i persevered with shellac and solar oil and now they are lovely and strong :D

I have Blackpool shellac on, with silver opi and black crackle over the top just on my ring fingers. Looks quite funky :) all natural, I'm one of the lucky ones, I have nails like steel!!! X

Today I am wearing Sunstone Martha Stewart glitter done with Shellac. It's very easy for me to
Apply and looks fabulous! I get tons of compliments. Next I'll be trying the transfer foil. It looks brilliant!

kattyj

Gelish Deep Sea & Stand Out on fingers and Sweet Chocolate and Twinkle on my toes x

I decided to give Shellac another go and have Rock Royalty on at the minute which is gorgeous but the tech's polishing technique was shocking, I think my 2 year old god daughter could have done a better job :-(

Katara

I just put some Shellac Tutti Frutti over acrylic NNO (heavily filed down so barely there). I have Snow Globe from China Glaze on order so will probably put that on top when it arrives for a girly super sparkly pink : )

Pinkprincess73

I have just done my today too, almond shaped with opi tickle my France-y over them :) x

I have Shellac Rock Royalty with Mother of Pearl and Rockstar Ringer finger with multi coloured glitter and Opi red sparkle and red crackle on my toes :)

Just finished doing mine !! Orly Gel FX in kiss the bride and white tips (french). Looks nice.

Jessicamb

China Glaze Twinklelights - very bling but got a Christmas party tonight.

I have mani-q purple 101 :)

Evaperk

Naked toes YUK! Took them off last night and haven't had time to do them and these fingers

Jnene

Hollywood Shellac and red glitter ring fingers. Just done them and my first go at them too : )