What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done my halloween(ish) nails tonight, but I know they're far from perfect! (I hate doing my own!) ha! X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414346104.017042.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414346135.999729.jpgxx

Ahhhhh thank u so much Innocence! Oooh yeah, bit far though hey?! Ha! 😜Xx

Love all the Halloween nails!!! I unfortunately have not been asked for any yet :(
Here are mine at the moment, just simple Shellac in mint convertible with foils
image.jpg

And some recent favorites.
Playing with striping tape
image.jpg

And this image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this blue foil image.jpg

This one turned out to be early Christmas design, lol!
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414356796.058819.jpg

Shellac midnight swim with Lecente golden white iridecent

Couldn't bear the inebriated nails so have redone. Apologies for same design twice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 450
A Bio Sculpture Before and After from today :) Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414362317.338952.jpg

My nails tonight - sculpted gels ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414362955.211743.jpg

I don't know, sorry! I just get them from my local supplier, and they just come in little containers with only name, no brand nothing. I kinda like them since they don't look like your regular foil, everyone asks me how I did this marble, lol.
Here's the link if it helps, that's the on I have on my nails: http://www.nailsrus.ca/nails/nail_a...0nceac-transfer-foil-niagara-cascade---9210nc

That foil is from here originally http://www.dollarnailart.com/cat_pages/foils.html its way cheaper as well, they also ship worldwide :)

That foil is from here originally foils its way cheaper as well, they also ship worldwide :)
Great to know, thanks! As I was thinking to get more of these :)

Latest posts

Back