What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow there great! Perfect x x
Thank you.

picchi i am amazed by every pic you post! these are lovely. i think the stamp works well over the holographic polish. theres a lot going on - change of colour when light hits the polish and the stamp. but i think it works. if the stamp had been done in a darker colour i think your eyes would have been drawn to it more and it would be too much. I have to say i dont think i could wear it on every finger but I do find your work amazing. love it x
Thank you so very much for your feedback :hug:
I did a stamp in black, on the same base color, and it was very stark (and to my eyes) garish. Just like you said the dark stamp pulled attention off the silver holo, which kind of defeats the purpose as I want to enhance the base color not hide it.
I do think you answered my question, maybe an accent finger in black would show off the stamp and the polish without either being diminished. As this look is super busy as is...

I love them. The combination is great. This is exactly what I am looking for in a gel polish.
Your friend has lovely nails too but she moves them a little too quickly for me...they are a lot to take in in one go.x
Awww Poohbear thank you :hug:. I will keep your comment about the movements being too fast in mind, thank you so much for pointing that out:hug:!!

They are nice, very different but i agree with the comment above if the stamp was darker it would.be too noticable.it looks good as it is.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek
Hihihi, they are a little out there!
When they are not in light they are very simple. They look like a simple silver foil with a white stamp. It's not like you have a cristmas tree on every finger 24/7. But when they hit the light it's craziness :D

I am such a slow typist :o By the time I had finished responding to MrsM both you and Pooh had responded.

These are ones I did on a client today using shellac, not perfect but quite pleased for first attempt :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336515666.735025.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336515666.735025.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 423
And I have these on my toes :) which I did with shellac. They look better far away lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336516000.022034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336516000.022034.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 401
Done using Gelish and glitter :)
The camera hasn't picked up the sparkle xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336520137.582333.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336520137.582333.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 417
Hi everyone. I'm new here and wanted to join in...hope that's okay!

I'm due to finish my VTCT level 2 in Nail Technology at the end of this month and have just started my assessments at college. I have yet to train in applying gel polishes (truth be known, I'm a nail polish junkie and change my polish several times a week so I don't know when I'll get around to wearing gel polish).

Here's what I'm wearing today:

MUA's black with chains from bundle monster plate BM12.

Attachments

• SAM_0259.jpg
    SAM_0259.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 451
Ladies, I would really like your honest opinion on these nails, please, please be truthful I can only get better though criticism!

I have been playing around a bit and I'm not sure if these are ugly or nice.

Do you think the stamp is not visible enough? Do you like my friend just not like it? Do you like it but wish I had used different colors?

Layla Hologram: #01 Mercury Twilight stamped.mov - YouTube :left::left: Please click on the link (I'm sorry I can't seem to embed it :o)

I love this, love the colours!:) thinking maybe the same with maybe using black print over or just the one finger but it is lovely, think I might be getting this soon:)x

Love Stacey and remo toes, love the different colours used:)x

These are ones I did on a client today using shellac, not perfect but quite pleased for first attempt :)

ahh i like these very nice :)xx

Ladies, I would really like your honest opinion on these nails, please, please be truthful I can only get better though criticism!

I have been playing around a bit and I'm not sure if these are ugly or nice.

Do you think the stamp is not visible enough? Do you like my friend just not like it? Do you like it but wish I had used different colors?

Layla Hologram: #01 Mercury Twilight stamped.mov - YouTube :left::left: Please click on the link (I'm sorry I can't seem to embed it :o)

Personally...I love it :hug:

Hi everyone. I'm new here and wanted to join in...hope that's okay!

I'm due to finish my VTCT level 2 in Nail Technology at the end of this month and have just started my assessments at college. I have yet to train in applying gel polishes (truth be known, I'm a nail polish junkie and change my polish several times a week so I don't know when I'll get around to wearing gel polish).

Here's what I'm wearing today:

MUA's black with chains from bundle monster plate BM12.

Welcome :hug:

Here are my zebra print tips :) xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336594734.189123.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336594734.189123.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 416
And I have these on my toes :) which I did with shellac. They look better far away lol

These are gorgeous!

Just got to the end of this thread and I have to say there are some talented people on here, I hope I'm half this good one day :)

Shellac cream puff x 2 layers with one layer of negligee. I really wanted a nude colour but it came out more white :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336597915.437945.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336597915.437945.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 463
Not mine, but a clients I did today.

Betty Boop...

Attachments

• Dawn 1.jpg
    Dawn 1.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,791

Latest posts

Back