What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just done these simple ones. I trained in February 2015 and want to start advertising but still don't feel good enough to take the plunge. Are these good enough to go for it [emoji53]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452033299.460284.jpg

I've just done these simple ones. I trained in February 2015 and want to start advertising but still don't feel good enough to take the plunge. Are these good enough to go for it [emoji53]View attachment 193308

They look great! Get advertising x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452033576.393688.jpg

I love the finish of Vinylux. Quickly becoming an addict [emoji140][emoji173]️

I've just done these simple ones. I trained in February 2015 and want to start advertising but still don't feel good enough to take the plunge. Are these good enough to go for it [emoji53]View attachment 193308
They are fab,I only trained in March,just go for it [emoji122] xx

They look great! Get advertising x
Argh I'm such a worrier and never happy with the finished set. I daren't take the plunge.

Argh I'm such a worrier and never happy with the finished set. I daren't take the plunge.

You confidence will boost hugely once you start doing more people's nails. You will see how pleased they are and have more belief in what you can do! Go for it x

You confidence will boost hugely once you start doing more people's nails. You will see how pleased they are and have more belief in what you can do! Go for it x
I just thought about a stranger coming to my house and got all nervous and worried I would be shaky doing the nails haha.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452070876.281495.jpg
my vintage hand painted lace nails...[emoji140]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452098944.946615.jpg

CND sculpted enhancements and shellac untitled bronze - not sold on this colour just yet ...... X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452102054.851800.jpg

Shellac ombre in Blue Rapture, Midnight Swim and Black Pool

Latest posts

Back