What nails are you sporting today?

Evaperk

View attachment 15135

These are mine for my holidays. Can't see past my Garnet Rockstars. Had to have a bit of Konad but not sure it goes.
Please excuse the stray glitter, was really late at night.

Xx
I love the stamp over it, it makes it more subtle and classy!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337115813.294722.jpg

Beau, cream puff & zillionaire with some bling on my friend.

You can't really see the zillionaire!

No where near as good as you talented ladies... Here's some I've done this week :) x

Attachments

This is my first post as im new to salon geek!
These are my nails, which my cousin did for me x
I love this colour, what is it? i'm hoping you will say bio sculpture's new colour princess as i've just ordered that today & it has sparkly bits in it.

Dream Nails

View attachment 15135

These are mine for my holidays. Can't see past my Garnet Rockstars. Had to have a bit of Konad but not sure it goes.
Please excuse the stray glitter, was really late at night.

Xx
I love these :)
Vicki xx

Katie love these!

Couple of sets I done on clients last week x

Attachments

cheekychick

It's beautiful isn't it! :)

I love this colour, what is it? i'm hoping you will say bio sculpture's new colour princess as i've just ordered that today & it has sparkly bits in it.
Hi, no unfortunately it wasn't bio sculpture. It was a gel by nsi x

Gel polish nails- I've used geleration by Jessica but looking into using gelish! Wot does everyone think of the gelish polish?

Gel polish nails- I've used geleration by Jessica but looking into using gelish! Wot does everyone think of the gelish polish?
Gelish is amazing!! There are loads of threads about it & even a Gelish lovers group full of pics etc xx

These! I'm not really a red person, but my fingers were inspired from Emmsy, a long time ago when I saw her pic and I've only just got around to it.
Love these! How did you get the stripes so neat?

curvygirl

curvygirl

blue and silver fade rockstar - please ignore the edges, a rush job for an unplanned evening (1hrs notice..lol.) where for once i wanted nice nails and not just plain ones :) this pic doesnt show just how blingy they are.
these are lovely x