What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol::lol: Playing on my own, one l&p pink and white sculpt, One l&p cover sculpt with cream puff Shellac tip and one Brisa cover sculpt with shellac tip. the others all brisa. (bored)x

Attachments

• 403450_356353101097071_2062407918_n.jpg
    403450_356353101097071_2062407918_n.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,274
Last edited:
Just re-did mine after having them all red, white and blue for the Jubilee. My take on Cath Kidston Nails, quite pleased with them even if I do say so :D I have a pamper party to do tonight, so I'm hoping this will grab attention and get people booking in! :wink2:

Snap! Well sort of...but not as good! These are lovely Planky! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339178186.298134.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339178186.298134.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 470
My first attempt at ever using acrylic paint xx

Fabulous!! I'm so jealous of your creativity lol, I could never do that!! They look amazing :) xx

Could I just ask some advice please...? I'm going to try and do some nautical themed nails tomorrow with Gelicure... I want to some red and white horizontal stripes, what is the best way to achieve even, tidy stripes? Xx

Mine tonight, Plain.
I can't get the hang of Konad, no matter how fast I scrape and stamo part of the design doesnt transfer :(

Attachments

• Red Lights Ahead Plain.jpg
    Red Lights Ahead Plain.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 399
Could I just ask some advice please...? I'm going to try and do some nautical themed nails tomorrow with Gelicure... I want to some red and white horizontal stripes, what is the best way to achieve even, tidy stripes? Xx

I'd normally do this with a striper nail art brush. Lay down your colour first so maybe paint the nail red then using your striper paint on your white lines. I'll try & attach a pic of some that I did. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339221812.399010.jpg

Just re-did mine after having them all red, white and blue for the Jubilee. My take on Cath Kidston Nails, quite pleased with them even if I do say so :D I have a pamper party to do tonight, so I'm hoping this will grab attention and get people booking in! :wink2:

These are lovely! 😊

Please excuse the hands, had a spray tan!! This is black shellac with a little glitter over the top :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339227850.489780.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339227850.489780.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 425
Mine for my friends wedding today. Simple but really light catching and shimmery.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339235404.204728.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339235404.204728.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 387

have you tried striping tape - i've bought some but not had the chance to try it out yet.

Checked Golfer’s Jumper Design

Snap! Well sort of...but not as good! These are lovely Planky! Xxx
I love these roses, I could never do them but yours are perfect!!!

Barry M magnetic, not perfect but I do like the effect View attachment 16112
This looks perfect. I tried to use the same type of magnet the other day and had a horrible time, after messing up three nails in a row I hid the magnet took the polish off and did something else :mad:

Did these quick for my night out tomorrow to match my new red heels lol :)
These are really nice!

Gelish good gossip love this colour x
This really is a beautiful color!!! You did a beautiful polish job too!!!

I am totally crazy about these roses you girls are doing they are AMAZING!!! I'm totally in love with them!!!

:lol::lol: Playing on my own, one l&p pink and white sculpt, One l&p cover sculpt with cream puff Shellac tip and one Brisa cover sculpt with shellac tip. the others all brisa. (bored)x
I know nothing about L&P application but I think these look fantastic and so classic and clean!!

My friends nails I did today
Mica powder acrylic nails with konad flowers on ring fingers and thumbs
Sweet!!! I can never get that design to transfer =(

I've just done some silver rockstars, a coat of Gelish black shadow, carved the swirl out, and finished with some swarovskis! :)
These look like a galaxy, I could get lost in them :Love:.

WOW!! Love these!! Is that a Konad stamp? Xx

Yeah it's konad. Can't remember which plate it is but I'll find out when I'm home. :) x

Latest posts

Back