What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally got a real dotting tool and I did these, they are no where near perfect, but I love the effect so I can see more scalloped nails in my future...

0p7Nw.jpg
ZaiDQ.jpg

All the colors I used in this mani are from Essence, their Color and Go collection.

Colors in order, sarting from the base color: Mellow Yellow, Passion for Fashion, Ultimate Pink, Let’s get Lost and Lime Up!

Last edited:
So I finally got a really dotting tool and I did these, they are no where near perfect, but I love the effect so I can see more scalloped nails in my future...

0p7Nw.jpg
ZaiDQ.jpg

All the colors I used in this mani are from Essence, their Color and Go collection.

Colors in order, sarting from the base color: Mellow Yellow, Passion for Fashion, Ultimate Pink, Let’s get Lost and Lime Up!

you clever little monkey :Love:

Ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Picchi please share x

Thanks for all of your tips!! Did the nautical themed nails and she was really pleased. Here's a photo.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339262813.221009.jpg

And these are my nails at the moment. Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339262845.968214.jpg

Pink and white spotty.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339263997.093153.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339263997.093153.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 467
So I finally got a real dotting tool and I did these, they are no where near perfect, but I love the effect so I can see more scalloped nails in my future...

0p7Nw.jpg
ZaiDQ.jpg

Lovely! I'l have to try something like this, they're gorgeous for summer :) xx

Thanks for all of your tips!! Did the nautical themed nails and she was really pleased. Here's a photo.
View attachment 16161

And these are my nails at the moment. Xx
View attachment 16162

The nautical themed ones are brill. I can never get my lines that neat!
And I love your pink ones, it's something I'd have :) xxx

0p7Nw.jpg
ZaiDQ.jpg

Wow... These are fab and make me want to go to a festival!! :)

Pink and white spotty.

oooo I luv dots but not seen them done like this before with dot in dot! Inspired....again! :)

0p7Nw.jpg
ZaiDQ.jpg

You are very talented!! Iv been looking at all your nail pictures, i love them! X

Negligee shellac on hands (short nails:(( - its waxing time...
And french shellac on toes. Classic.
But when going away have stilettos x

Inspired by another geek, shellac tutti frutti with mica powder

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339277166.172679.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339277166.172679.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 554
Getting ready for Euro Fever

picture.php

Latest posts

Back