What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first attempt at leopard print toes!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345460131.457684.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345460131.457684.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Inspired by you lovely geeks on here with the diagonal stripe! :) thank u! xxxx

Gorgeous! What have you used and did you make a glitter paste for the gold? X

I have finally got around to popping some black onto Cityscape. These colours were made for each other!

Please excuse the fast regrowth!

Shellacandart.jpg

I have finally got around to popping some black onto Cityscape. These colours were made for each other!

Shellacandart.jpg

Oooo I love them and I love the black back ground in the pic, how did you do this? Xxx

Shellacandart.jpg
Love them, fab colour x x

Bit messy but just having a quick play! Feeling dotty!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345490445.134194.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345490445.134194.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 304
Thank you my lovelies!

The black background was pure accident. I let the sun shine in through the window on my hand, to catch the effect of Silver VIP Status. I took the close up and voila! The background ended up dark.

Shellacandart.jpg

Sooooo pretty!

Gorgeous! What have you used and did you make a glitter paste for the gold? X

Thanks waffle! :) it's tropix base, iced coral stripe (did 2 layers as 1 didn't stand out enough) then gold glitter paste using iced coral again. Was tricky to get the glitter paste flat enough to ensure even double top coat sealed :) xxxx

Shellacandart.jpg

wow love these Nicole! xxxx

Wow

Thumb art not showing so well :-(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345498644.152565.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345498644.152565.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 383
Gelish Night Reflection with striping tape on Ringfingers and silver Konad on the rest. Not sure if I like it tbh lol xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345500278.017512.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345500278.017512.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 598
Gelish Night Reflection with striping tape on Ringfingers and silver Konad on the rest. Not sure if I like it tbh lol xx

Love it :) which stamping plate is the konad? X

It's absolutely lovely. Love the konad pattern and the colour choices

Just did these. Since I did them on my nails everyone wants them on their toes :)

Hi cheekychick, quick question.... When you use the Barry M and black polish over your shellac or Gelish, do you then just use clear varnish over the top or do you use the Gelish or shellac top coat? Xxx

Latest posts

Back