What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my left hand Shellac Blackpool faded into Iced Coral with some Cream Puff dots on my ring finger and on my right hand the same colours but polka dot on natural nails :)

Misha b wears a stiletto on her Index finger. I wore a stiletto on my ring fingers last week but had to take them of for a CND class :)
I wish i had done another stiletto now has i miss it! Its easier to do just one nail on each hand on yourself and i can tuck it away nicely without catching it with my files. Heres last weeks nails. Not brilliant but im new to trying stilettos x

Ooh that red is lovely. I'm looking for a nice Christmasy glitter

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Gelish Bella's Vampire on my natural nails, Minx-lusion on my toes.

I wearing Shellac Rockstar with Irresistible glitters atm. I'm also wearing an enhancement just on the ring fingers. Clients asks 'Why you only wearing one? lol. I reply 'Coz i can'. Cant see it catching on tbh lol x

I freaking love it!!!!! It's like a hair dresser with half of her head shaved. Not many can pull that off.. But it's a perk of the business!!! ;)

These are mine today

Attachments

• PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 2,606
Bare naked fingers and toes today , I've taken my minx off my toes so I can re do it later on with a different design .
Naked fingers as I had shellac rockstar on them (my first attempt) and I've had to remove it as it went wrong and some peeled , think I got carried away and did all the layers far too thick :rolleyes: attempt number two happening tonight :D and a phone call to book the class will be happening on monday :lol:

Same here, hee hee;)

375722_10150365213497606_359161512605_8565615_1004590700_n.jpg

This is what I'm wearing, with the exception of my right hand thumb... I havent got the chance to finish yet! Its my first attempt at ruby slippers and I'm really pleased with it, its got me lots of comments from clients now wanting similar for christmas.

I'm sporting a less than perfect french manicure :( OPI Bubble bath and Alpine snow.

Need to sort it before my clients next week!

Chocolatepickle those are gorgeous. Your smile lines are beautiful.

I've got too grown out asphalt with cream puff dots on ring fingers. They need re-doing but going for minx tomorrow instead. Or maybe my first try at rockstar. Obviously not feeling very decisive!

I love hearing what you all have I have gel enhancements with blue suead tips with silver glitter nail art:lol:

I am using up some of my spare Minx. On my fingers I have minxlusion rose, on three fingers and the rest (thumbs and ring fingers) are silver lightning.

Nothing on my toes yet, waiting for some more Gelish to arrive to do them.

I'm wearing minx at the moment ....ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322362371.214403.jpg

I have just done a new set this morning.

I'm wearing NSI Polish pro with Magenta as my base color and Purple Pearl stamped on the free edge with a sponge....just to add a little bit of contrast color and it looks hot:)
It was soooooo easy to do.

I went to my father inlaws birthday part this afternoon and all the ladies were oogling at my nails and saying they want this exact dolor and design.

I picked up new clients from today.......I LOVE it when this happens.

Our best form of advertisement is our own nails and I have proven this to myself so many times now and this is why when I know I'm going to an event like this and there will be people there I might not have met, I always make sure my nails stand out and attract attention and this way, I get new clients every time.

I even had my 2 yr old niece who kept grabbing my hands and saying "pretty"...this made me feel so special:)

I did mine friday eve, ive got gel on them and i thought i would start doing some xmas art so i have now got snow flakes :lol:

I did love my nails before they were multi coloured with tiger stripes.

Attachments

• snow flakes.jpg
    snow flakes.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 2,516
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 2,425
i had been wearing blckpool shellac with hot pink and cream puff dots but on thursday decided in need my acrylics back on. i missed them too much. love long almond enhancements. think i need to funk them up a bit though. any suggestions?

Attachments

• 379433_10150417059403194_742693193_8455207_1675103238_n.jpg
    379433_10150417059403194_742693193_8455207_1675103238_n.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 2,238
Ooh that red is lovely. I'm looking for a nice Christmasy glitter

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek
Thank you. The red is from the Prisms collection by Harmony. I did add a tiny bit of a darker red at the smile line from my craft or Irresistible glitters, i cant remember which one exactly. :)

I freaking love it!!!!! It's like a hair dresser with half of her head shaved. Not many can pull that off.. But it's a perk of the business!!! ;)
Absolutly agree, i also say this to my clients. There are no rules when trying to make a fashion statement! Its normal for hair dressers to walk around with weird and wacky hair do's, they can get away with it as its an expected thing for them so why not us too? :lol:

NSI Polish pro wild berry with vintage sprakle

These are mine I did a week ago, acrylic and gel for tips (only because it's easier for me with gel) with glitter in the gel, and the little pinkie finger..... was me just playing with aquarium tips lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322393844.848945.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322393844.848945.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,307

Latest posts

Back