What nails are you sporting today?

Mums breast cancer support nails for wear it pink day!

PixieBeauty

Leah1989

I hav

I have sparkly Glitter Tips :)

REALLY REALLY love this thread, absolutly love looking through all the pics!
Some amazing nails and VERY talented nail techs out there
...I WANT THEM ALL hehe
:D
Stevie xx
Me 2!!!!! Best thread ever!! Well done to who made it :)

Gorgeous! Did you pain the underneath or is it red acrylic? I'm thinking of doing this tonight x

PixieBeauty

Love the idea of crystals under fingertips!

Some spooky nails I did in entity one colour coture gel polish "faux fur" and black cat water decals?

Hmmm for some reAson I can't get advanced on my ipad

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351278549.081573.jpg I found out why. It's because I was using safari instead of the salon geek app. You only get the option to add the pic from the app

Beautiful! Very effective Xx
Thanks so much. Would chipping be due to not capping the edges? I know how to improve for next time. They r so glittery. Iv ordered some rainbow dust too!! I'm like a magpie!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Shellac Cocca with bronze glitter fade!! My first attempt not great but know where I went wrong so next time will hopefully be better :)

Attachments

Hi planky1 those nails look lovely I were just wondering how you mange to get the caviar to stay put because when I tried they just rolled away ha x

PixieBeauty

Thanks so much. Would chipping be due to not capping the edges? I know how to improve for next time. They r so glittery. Iv ordered some rainbow dust too!! I'm like a magpie!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek
Yes, could be! Or too thick an application, or not dusting enough excess off the glitter layer. Keep trying & you'll refine your technique each time! Xx

I have finally reshellaced my nails after they all started to break :-(

Am totally loving Overtly Onyx Shellac, a proper charcoal - gorgeous!!!

Attachments