What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebuva6at.jpg
Here are mine! Blackpool and Cream Puff Shellac. X

Really like these they are really nice and neat :)

Geeks, iv got my training for L&P tomorrow but got my kit yesterday so been havin a play. Could you all let me know what you think? I know they're far from perfect but still.. I just had to show someone!!

Left is sculpted (I know smile line has to be higher an neither smile line is perfect)
Right is tipped

Wow! Was this your first attempt at l+p ever? Looks like you're going to be one of those lucky people who pick it up as if it was like learning to breathe! Have seen alot worse out of qualified (and busy) techs! Enjoy your training hun xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Naked nude with nothing on nails :(

I've got my Master Painter on Tuesday (I know but not got a spare minute Sun or Mon so they had to be done today)

The toes however are going to be blinged so much they will be seen from space :)

Vicki x

Snap vicki mine are off for Tuesday to it's killing me. Glad I'm off work Wednesday to put my acrylics back on ha ha.

See you tuesday can't wait x x

My first set of hard gel French, reverse method. I'm exhausted!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358653205.228070.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358653205.228070.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 399
Nails I did this evening.

Attachments

• 264010_339257342856573_1875481453_n.jpg
    264010_339257342856573_1875481453_n.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 427
Snap vicki mine are off for Tuesday to it's killing me. Glad I'm off work Wednesday to put my acrylics back on ha ha.

See you tuesday can't wait x x
Sorry I quote the wrong post :S - clearly not awake!

Ahh thank you!! Yeh it was my first ever attempt (not including two practice runs on some tips)
I'm really pleased although I know I have a long way to go. But training today woohoo!!

My first set of hard gel French, reverse method. I'm exhausted!

Well done! They look lovely. How long did they take? you're showing your American roots by holding minute maid too lol :) xx

I can't wear anything on my nails at the moment or come into direct contact with product until I've had my allergy testing so my contributions are mostly art of tips for now

thank you! these pics make parts of them look smudged but they're not, I use a striping brush and needs be use my metal orange stick to tidy up lines, cure as you go along so that you can wipe away any mistakes

Love the sugar skulls!!

thank you! these pics make parts of them look smudged but they're not, I use a striping brush and needs be use my metal orange stick to tidy up lines, cure as you go along so that you can wipe away any mistakes

I don't think they look smudged at all, I think they're amazing!! Xx

Latest posts

Back