What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic tutorial might explain things a bit better actually seeing what I meant lol.

1. Chose the colours you want to use, I've gone for Asphalt, Cityscape and Silver VIP Status.

2. Apply first layer of Asphalt and cure. Apply second layer but only to 2 nails DO NOT Cure (complete steps 2-5 on 2 nails a time and once whole hand is done cure)

3. Apply a stripe of Cityscape and Silver VIP to the wet Asphalt

4. Decant Silver VIP on to a tile and run through a striping brush through it.

5. On the nail run your striping brush through the Silver VIP, into the Cityscape and into the Asphalt. Continue to do this until you are happy with the end result. (Wipe your brush off occasionally and run back through the Silver VIP on the tile)

6. Do the same to all 5 nails, cure then apply top coat as usual.

Love!!! xx

View attachment 45099
My mums nails. Blackpool and steel glaze go very well together I think. Will use steel glaze over the black instead of silver chrome next time though!

You inspired me with these for my own nails !!! It's a fab colour combo xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382079368.287000.jpg

Cath Kidston inspired nails from a lovely client from last night 💜
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382084906.324072.jpg

Cath Kidston inspired nails from a lovely client from last night 💜
View attachment 45633

If u don't mind me asking, how much do you charge for these and how much do you charge for plain?
These are fab btw x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Romantique and studio white

Attachments

• 1378440_10151713101407849_991154718_n.jpg
    1378440_10151713101407849_991154718_n.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 580
Here's a pic tutorial might explain things a bit better actually seeing what I meant lol.

1. Chose the colours you want to use, I've gone for Asphalt, Cityscape and Silver VIP Status.

2. Apply first layer of Asphalt and cure. Apply second layer but only to 2 nails DO NOT Cure (complete steps 2-5 on 2 nails a time and once whole hand is done cure)

3. Apply a stripe of Cityscape and Silver VIP to the wet Asphalt

4. Decant Silver VIP on to a tile and run through a striping brush through it.

5. On the nail run your striping brush through the Silver VIP, into the Cityscape and into the Asphalt. Continue to do this until you are happy with the end result. (Wipe your brush off occasionally and run back through the Silver VIP on the tile)

6. Do the same to all 5 nails, cure then apply top coat as usual.

Amazing tutorial! Can't wait to try it out.:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

A couple from today :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382090726.202787.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382090738.538807.jpg

How do you guys do half moon designs in shellac? Such a classy look!

I love these! What colours are they?

Thank you :) Studio White, Rubble, Fedora, Cityscape & Faux Fur

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If u don't mind me asking, how much do you charge for these and how much do you charge for plain?
These are fab btw x

I charged £25 for these. £20 for plain colour. xx

These are fab btw x

And thank you by the way xx

Oh my gosh these are so beautiful! Are the flowers hand painted? I'm fairly new to nail art so need to have a play around with some stuff! Xxx

Thank you. Yes they are all hand painted using gel & a dotting tool xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382106796.141403.jpg

Nsi acrylic enhancements in Basic Black & Psychedelic

I charged £25 for these. £20 for plain colour. xx

So 50p per nail.
I'm struggling with pricing nail art that's all lol x

Latest posts

Back