What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo where are those lovely lace stickers from? Xx

I found them on eBay! Was so happy when I found them, these aren't the same (actually think they're nicer) but here the closest I can find http://bit.ly/180TsTF

They come off nail polish easily but I think the gel polishes kind of set it on there a bit more xx

lol heres mine, first attempt at sculpting stiletto and my ring finger is an edge sculpt attempt lol. xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385375400.639956.jpg

Couldn't resist doing some christmas sweater nails! Shellac in Wildfire & Ruby Ritz xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Where are the decals from? That's what I wanna do in mine :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi - I've done it using stamping xx

Hi - I've done it using stamping xx

Please tell me these are from the moyou plates?! Anxiously waiting for mine in the mail! Xx

Please tell me these are from the moyou plates?! Anxiously waiting for mine in the mail! Xx

Ooh no they're not! But I know the ones you're talking about and mine are on the way too, lol!!

These are a mixture of Bundle Monster & Konad.

You'd definitely be able to create the same effect in one stamp with the Moyou Festive plates - I had to stamp 3 times on each nail today using the plates I used! xx

Ooh no they're not! But I know the ones you're talking about and mine are on the way too, lol!!

You'd definitely be able to create the same effect in one stamp with the Moyou Festive plates - I had to stamp 3 times on each nail today using the plates I used! xx

Ah ok! Fingers crossed we get them soon :) xx

Gel overlays with Gelish & glitter fade, took me 2 hours bless cz my client is 35weeks preggers with twins so she was up & down getting uncomfy x but she loves her nails :) xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385399366.038069.jpg

These are mine today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 616
Filled mine down, I normally go for almond shape so thought I'd have a changeImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385408098.156815.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385408107.406360.jpg

Wow stunning can't wait to do the course next year!! Xx

Thanks Hun Gemma is a fab trainer and I've learnt so much from her in the 2 days I spent with her xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385412305.819800.jpg
My Christmas puds and Santa hats, they've attracted a lot of attention lol! I'm loving all of the Christmas designs!

Mrs Grey can you tell me what plates you have used please? xx

Mrs Grey can you tell me what plates you have used please? xx

Hey hun!

Yes, I used Konad M59 (the 2 different snowflakes), Konad M71 (edges) and Bundle Monster BM-214 (deer & hat)

xx

Latest posts

Back