What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my toes at the moment (in the bath lol)

This colour is gorgeous, looks like China Glaze Frostbite? Nearly bought it at Sally's yesterday but didn't because I'm just too used to Shellac to wear normal polish now, still wondering though as this would look so amazing on nails!

Picchi - I am always in such awe of your amazing nails and designs, they are always just so perfect and I love the length and shape of them too. Am a little jealous to say the least and hope one day I can do nails as beautiful as yours! *skulks off for a little cry* :lol:

This colour is gorgeous, looks like China Glaze Frostbite? Nearly bought it at Sally's yesterday but didn't because I'm just too used to Shellac to wear normal polish now, still wondering though as this would look so amazing on nails!

Sorry Claire, no it's not Frostbite (but I do have it, and it is gorgeous on my nails!!) It's holographic glitter from Fleabay x

Picchi - I am always in such awe of your amazing nails and designs, they are always just so perfect and I love the length and shape of them too. Am a little jealous to say the least and hope one day I can do nails as beautiful as yours! *skulks off for a little cry* :lol:

I have green eyes too!

Sorry Claire, no it's not Frostbite (but I do have it, and it is gorgeous on my nails!!) It's holographic glitter from Fleabay x

Really?! Oooo it's beautiful. Might have to have a look on fleabay myself then!

I got a sample pack of 13 colours to see how I liked them, I'll edit the post with a link when I find it! xx

Feeling in a reflective mood! ;) :) <3

xoxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334348387.674629.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334348387.674629.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 439
my 2nd set of stilletto nails so i must be getting use to them now,lol

These are gorgeous! If only I didn't have massage clients for most of my living, I'd definitely be going for a set of these! Not sure my clients would be very happy ;D

Stunning! So want stilettos! :( x

What is this?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

Had a wee mess about with glitter lol couldn't choose just one though xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334359413.970371.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334359413.970371.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 488
I wish my nail beds were as pretty as yours!!!

Thank you! Lol no ones ever said that to me before lol I don't like wearing polish cause I think I've got man nails lol xx

Thank you! Lol no ones ever said that to me before lol I don't like wearing polish cause I think I've got man nails lol xx

I love large nail beds. :)

Me too! Mine are really wide & fan shaped so I have to have oval nails as square shaped just further enhances it!

Blackpool and charcoal glitter :)

Shame about the ageing hands! Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334404045.390941.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334404045.390941.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 545
Blackpool and charcoal glitter :)

Shame about the ageing hands! Lol

Gorgeous!

What ageing hands? I can't see any!

Latest posts

Back