What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot Picchi :) That means so much to me
Just to bad my picture is to bad that the colors dosent show right

Have you got a picture? x

Sorry only just seen this :-( I took it off today but I've got it on my colour wheel at the salon,will get a pic tomorrow for you :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I have a pinky/purple rockstar going on, but my hubbie says they aren't as blingy as they last ones LOL

Even he notices the technique difference!

I am currently sporting shellac in asphalt. And i love it!!

I'm sporting these today.. My 'Winter Wonderland' theme nails, done with Gelish Sleek White, 4 different colours of glitters, some little blue hexagon slices and snowflakes!

This is them in the daylight..

And this is them at night time, still so sparkly I love them!..

I'm sporting these today.. My 'Winter Wonderland' theme nails, done with Gelish Sleek White, 4 different colours of glitters, some little blue hexagon slices and snowflakes!

These are gorgeous!!! Lovely work!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments Evaperk, Gr8nailz and Unique.Tips

Thanks a lot Picchi :) That means so much to me
Just to bad my picture is to bad that the colors dosent show right
I loved them because we have a flower here, called Stella di Natale which means Christmas flower and it looks just like that. I thought it was so fitting for the holiday season.

FINALLY redid mine (after knocking on 4 weeks) OPI gelcolor in Russian navy with tourmaline MS glitter fade.
I am loving the glitter fade on these and how the colors pop!!!

These are just to darn pretty!!! So perfect for the holidays and so darn sparkly. I :Love: them.

Couldn't decide on a shade so I am sporting 5 of the Gelicure Light the sky range. Gives my clients an opportunity to see some of the available shades too :lol:

evaperk-albums-festive+nails%21-picture43681-december-nails.jpg

Just changed my left hand but don't have time to do the right one!

This is my left hand that I created myself while training in wednesday.in a bit proud of these :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322864534.717529.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322864534.717529.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,299
I am currently wearing shellacs purple purple! Although in this pic they look more navy, wouldnt mind a colour like this in the shellac collection actually! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322865302.080050.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322865302.080050.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,310
Jewel blue rockstar (as in album pix) with white & silver leopard print minx ring fingers xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I had to cut them down ;(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322866919.642016.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322866919.642016.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,193
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322866938.760236.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322866938.760236.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,068
well as I'm a bit foil-tastic this week, in the end i opted for fedora shellac on newly shortened nails with gold and silver foil nail art. Super shiney shellac and shiney foil looks fab-u-lous :)

Haven't done my nails in a while so just showing them off ..... ;-)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322868132.095353.jpg

I have just done my first shellac rockstar with mix of silver, white and black glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322872606.773604.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322872606.773604.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,083

Latest posts

Back