What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This afternoon, I will be wearing the NEW Mushroom Taupe from the new Shellac collection. Na Na Na Na Na!!! :green: I have wanted this colour forever and it is going to be a winner!

Im roling on the floor having a proper tantrum :lol:

but yes please can we have a pic to drool over until us in the little old uk have it pleeeeeeasssee :Love:

vicki xx

This afternoon, I will be wearing the NEW Mushroom Taupe from the new Shellac collection. Na Na Na Na Na!!! :green: I have wanted this colour forever and it is going to be a winner!

Oh that's just plain nasty telling us that Geeg! We want photos!! Xxx

Yes Gigi...naughty teasing us like this :wink2:. However I am sure all will be forgiven if you let us see pics of alllll the new colours ASAP :cool:

**FKA michelleharman**

Gigi! This is very unfair, I think you must share a photo to make us all feel better :D
Rhiannon x

Amazing! I truly cannot wait for the new colours. My other half is looking at me very strangely in response to my "oh my god! Oh my god oh my actual god!!" when reading your post

SO VERY JEALOUS!!!

My nails today are BROKEN as I dropped my couch whilst trying to put it up this afternoon. Very unhappy bunny!

Pic doesn't do the nails justice sadly :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325800459.241776.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325800459.241776.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 729

Ohh so jealous!! Would love love love to see a photo...please? Pretty please? :) :)

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I will post one next week. I'm travelling at the moment and just can't do it until back in Spain ... It is a very lovely colour though and I am very happy with it ... :)

I really haven't worn anything on my nails for about 6 weeks and I have trashed them lengthwise a bit over Xmas with all the cooking and washing up etc ... They are all different lengths now! I shouldn't have been so lazy and got them Shellacked before Xmas but I didn't. My nails really do need the extra strength of Shellac to get to their full potential.

I'd like to get my hands on the new colors!! Back ordered, or out of stock!!! ARRRG- I'll stick with my good ole stand by- Moonlight & Roses Shellac- just enough to add just a little color, but not too flashy!

I did these on myself inbetween Christmas and New year and they are still going strong and looking just as good over a week later. They are Shellac Decadence with Foils. Love my Shellac.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 889
Last edited:
Getting ready for Chinese New Year

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325862760.435956.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325862760.435956.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 622
Shellac red baroness ontop acrylic's with swarvoski crystals

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325863084.978547.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325863084.978547.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 710
Trying out my new Gelish colours...brace youselves... "Oocha Coocha Bing Bang Bam Alakazy Alakazam" and "Ali Baba's Sim Sala Bim" :eek:

OochaCoochaBingBangBamAlakazyAlakazam-Gelish.jpg
AliBabasSimSalaBim.jpg

They really needed 3 coats, were a bit too see-through with only 2 coats. Not sure about the pinky one, think it needs to go over the top of another colour coz there is some shadowing under the free edge and just makes it look like I have dirty nails...which I don't :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am sporting my massively crystalised nails, been on since just before new years eve and still looking fab <3

glamglam-albums-minx+%26amp%3B+other+stuff-picture44386-crystal-nails-update-i-am-not-so-pleased-these-ones-my-natural-nail-shape-here-upsetting-me-so-i-will-spend-little-more-time-getting-them-nice-sleek.jpeg

Wow! These are fab! xVx

Trying out my new Gelish colours...brace youselves... "Oocha Coocha Bing Bang Bam Alakazy Alakazam" and "Ali Baba's Sim Sala Bim" :eek:

OochaCoochaBingBangBamAlakazyAlakazam-Gelish.jpg
AliBabasSimSalaBim.jpg

They really needed 3 coats, were a bit too see-through with only 2 coats. Not sure about the pinky one, think it needs to cover over the top of another colour coz there is some shadowing under the free edge and just makes it look like I have dirty nails...which I don't :rolleyes:

Love these colours! xVx

Methinks we need a tutorial on how to do these crystalised nails, I WANT them on me!!!!

P & W using Crystalnails4u in cover pink and Xtreme Gels. Love them

Shellac layering with rockstar ring finger.

1f6ad84a-895a-ccb3.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Shellac layering with rockstar ring finger.

1f6ad84a-895a-ccb3.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I love the pink! What colours did you use? I'm guessing strawberry smoothie but what was the other one?!

Latest posts

Back