What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG these are beautiful! I am going to have to try, if the sun comes out and you have a moment please take a quick pic :D

Ill will when I can, the sun hasn't been out all day and its really dull and cloudy :( x

@joingram87 so beautiful :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329754708.154372.jpg
This is me today

I'm wearing acrylic french and I had them done for me as I can't do my own for love nor money!

I just got my mitts on the new six Shellac colours this morning, so I'm wearing Dark Lava Shellac.

Attachments

• nails 085.jpg
    nails 085.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7,089
I just got my mitts on the new six Shellac colours this morning, so I'm wearing Dark Lava Shellac.

Ohhh An*Gel...you tease :D. That's my kind of colour :cool:

Am sick with envy Angel and can't WAIT to get my mitts on this and the others!! :D

I am wearing this today

Attachments

• DSCF0813.jpg
    DSCF0813.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 550
  • DSCF0819.jpg
    DSCF0819.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 541
Ohhh An*Gel...you tease :D. That's my kind of colour :cool:

Am sick with envy Angel and can't WAIT to get my mitts on this and the others!! :D

I am wearing this today

Awwh don't be haters girlies he he he :lol:

It looks even better for real, but my camera never picks up the shine.

I love your nails Planky... is that Shellac and a rockstar done with konad?

Mine :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329764001.054159.jpg

Shellac Fedora layered with PurplePurple

Last edited:
I love your nails Planky... is that Shellac and a rockstar done with konad?

It sure is :) Rock Royalty layered with M&R. Love it! Such a gorgeous colour, again, looks even better in the flesh :wink2:

I think I hate you a little bit An*Gel! Hahaha! X

Hot pop pink shellac with glitter ring finger (same glitter on my toes)
Vicki xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329766177.263254.jpg

@joingram87 so beautiful :)
View attachment 12248
This is me today

Wow loving those!!!
Unfortunately I'm a nail biter so I won't be takin a pic, but I'm sporting an old rimmel bright red! What about toenails?! My toes are matching my hands except toes have a glitter top coat:pxx

Here's mine: Bella's Vampire- Gelish.
Sorry about my work in the background. Have a exam in the morning, really should study instead of being on SG lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329769087.185681.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329769087.185681.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 554
An*gel this color is so dark and vampy, I love it!!!

Finished these today.

Gel natural nail overlay with navy polish & hand painted polka-dots with Cuccio uv gel seal.
The Cuccio uv gel seal is a new product for me. I'm road testing how well it lasts over polish.

Attachments

• blue polka-dot (c) (2).jpg
    blue polka-dot (c) (2).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 4,025
Finished these today.

Gel natural nail overlay with navy polish & hand painted polka-dots with Cuccio uv gel seal.
The Cuccio uv gel seal is a new product for me. I'm road testing how well it lasts over polish.

I do like these, very scrummy
Vicki x

Gelish Star Burst. Water marbling china glaze polish with top it off. I shouldn't have put the nail art on though the flicks and dots spoil it.xx

Attachments

• 101_0567.jpg
    101_0567.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 587
  • 101_0561.jpg
    101_0561.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 433

Latest posts

Back