What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my nautical themed opi gelcolor nails. I used alpine snow, Suzi says feng shui, big apple red and some gold glitter. This is my first attempt at any type of nail art.I'm quite pleased and am looking forward to learning more and improving :)
AMAZING! You are a natural!

AMAZING! You are a natural!

Oh thank you so much! That's made my week, I feel like mine are nothing compared to the amazing nails on here x

Yuck I have naked nails, iv got CND course tmw so they have to be naked

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Oh my goodness all your nails look great...

Im currently sporting Neon Gelish with a lil sponging/glitter and konad on my rings...

Its funny cause my clients all turn their noses up at the neon until they see it on me and today thats all ive done :)

picture.php

wow sorry for the big pic, how do you make it smaller, lol.. x

Pink glitter tips and 3d nail art :) (not perfect as I don't them on my on hand )

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334606131.198352.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334606131.198352.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 477
I have been playing with my nails all day, goodness I love lazy Sundays!!!

This is what I finally decided on:

iyiwT.jpg

Essence magnetic polish:#07 "Wish list secrets" stamped with konad SP in black m57

I love the effect of the magnetic polish under the tiger print, I think it gives it depth :o

I love these! Loving the tiger n leopard print nails at the moment :)x

Oh my goodness all your nails look great...

Im currently sporting Neon Gelish with a lil sponging/glitter and konad on my rings...

Its funny cause my clients all turn their noses up at the neon until they see it on me and today thats all ive done :)

picture.php

I love these :) xx

What nails are we sporting?

Dreadful ones today! Naked bar one pinkie which has a Brisa enhancement on it painted baby pink as training a new tech on it as I now want CND products for this service.

Rockstar toes though.............Purple!!!!

Jeffree Star inspired nails minus gemstones. (My natural nails are long now aren't they?)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334616845.048576.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334616845.048576.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 465
LOVE love!

Thank you, Hun! <3 I'm thinking of putting some zebra stripes on the index and middle fingers to make it more funky... But idk if that would be way too much :lol:

These arnt mine this time but something I done yesterday but plan to do on my toessss :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334652375.214809.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334652375.214809.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 487
Shellac Purple Purple buffed matt with Silver Holographic Glitter dots...love it :cool:.

An*Gel...thanks for the tip about 2 top coat layers for the matt effect...I only skinned one edge :lol:.

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 500
Blackpool and charcoal glitter :)

Shame about the ageing hands! Lol

They are 'experienced' hands not ageing :irked::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back