What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There it is!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336338633.688744.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336338633.688744.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 477
Loved them so much last time with just the ring and Thumb decided to go all out this time. Tutti Frutti Shellac with silver holo glitter swoosh and handpainted leopard print.
558546_10150856680027962_615977961_9761429_784247288_n.jpg

Loved them so much last time with just the ring and Thumb decided to go all out this time. Tutti Frutti Shellac with silver holo glitter swoosh and handpainted leopard print.
558546_10150856680027962_615977961_9761429_784247288_n.jpg

I love the tiny little paw prints.x

503e75cf-31ab-d4a2.jpg

Mine at The moment - very simple for now but that will change tomorrow - the gel on the little finger ran a bit - but overall I'm pleased

Thank you but I can't take credit for those, I used white tips as there is no way I could do l&p smile lines with my wrong hand! :D
Rhiannon x

Well good on you for owning up to that...I would never have known, but of course you would :biggrin:

Here are ones I did on my Mum

picture.php

Your nails look stunning...and where did that fantastic French come from??

Lovely application Michelle...can you do mine please x:hug:

I just have sheer pink brisa gel mixed with gold shimmer.

Just done mine, I wanted to try cityscape and it's a perfect background for stamping!
picture.php

Mine today! :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336489723.153970.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336489723.153970.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 457
Your nails look stunning...and where did that fantastic French come from??

Lovely application Michelle...can you do mine please x:hug:

Gelish, but they are nowhere near your standard :Love:

Oh, I did some glitter nails the other day with the bright green UV glitter that you recommended, they looked fab. Thanks again for recommending them.

Allure and deep sea Gelish

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336509542.211478.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336509542.211478.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 390
Ladies, I would really like your honest opinion on these nails, please, please be truthful I can only get better though criticism!

I have been playing around a bit and I'm not sure if these are ugly or nice.

Do you think the stamp is not visible enough? Do you like my friend just not like it? Do you like it but wish I had used different colors?

Layla Hologram: #01 Mercury Twilight stamped.mov - YouTube :left::left: Please click on the link (I'm sorry I can't seem to embed it :o)

Last edited:
Ladies, I would really like your honest opinion on these nails, please, please be truthful I can only get better though criticism!

I have been playing around a bit and I'm not sure if these are ugly or nice.

Do you think the stamp is not visible enough? Do you like my friend just not like it? Do you like it but wish I had used different colors?

Layla Hologram: #01 Mercury Twilight stamped.mov - YouTube :left::left: Please click on the link (I'm sorry I can't seem to embed it :o)

Wow there great! Perfect x x

picchi i am amazed by every pic you post! these are lovely. i think the stamp works well over the holographic polish. theres a lot going on - change of colour when light hits the polish and the stamp. but i think it works. if the stamp had been done in a darker colour i think your eyes would have been drawn to it more and it would be too much. I have to say i dont think i could wear it on every finger but I do find your work amazing. love it x

I love them. The combination is great. This is exactly what I am looking for in a gel polish.
Your friend has lovely nails too but she moves them a little too quickly for me...they are a lot to take in in one go.x

They are nice, very different but i agree with the comment above if the stamp was darker it would.be too noticable.it looks good as it is.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back