What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

first additives on myself!! quite bright for me and going to take somegetting used to xx

Not mine, I have Gelish French with ACG Glisten but my nails r too short! These belong to my BFF, did them yesterday Gelish My Forbidden Love. She has the best strong long nails!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345156459.982501.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345156459.982501.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,124
Mine today!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345159842.749606.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345159842.749606.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 318
well I don't sport any nails myself... (being a male that is..)
so here is the latest set I did on a good friend.. (hope that's allowed in this instance)

Allen

picture.php

so here is the latest set I did on a good friend.. (hope that's allowed in this instance)

Allen

picture.php

They are ridiculously perfect! An amazing sculpt xx

Normally wear red so this is a bit out there for me but as I make my clients try different things thought I better do the same!! X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345182259.949984.jpg

Allen

picture.php

Wow! The most perfect French I've seen so far here! Beautiful!

Allen

picture.php

These are incredible. What a talent you have Allen, love them!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Allen

picture.php

I am jealous! These are gorgeous!!

Allen

picture.php

These are stunning :) x

its the candy pink layered over tutti fruitti and then darkest pink holographic over purple purple. x

Oh yay!!! I've ordered candy pink and will be with me today! I've got naked nails too lol

xxx

I'm practising nail art so have cupcakes on one hand and Angry Birds theme on the other!

My clients are loving cityscape with the additives, Pink gold is stunning over it as is Violet Shimmer, Fee I made a gorgeous green right up your street too but with brisa not shellac. xx

Lovely!

I think we should make this into a Cityscape appreciation thread!

Is this the Violet Shimmer or Pink Gold additive you've used in this pic?

I tried to get this look by layering Negligee over Cityscape on a pop yesterday, but it didn't work out how I'd hoped.

I am nervous to post a pic here because I am nowhere near as talented as you other ladies yet, but here are my toes that I did last night.

It's Orly's Witches Blue with a rhinestone flower.
orlybluetoes.jpg

I am nervous to post a pic here because I am nowhere near as talented as you other ladies yet, but here are my toes that I did last night.

orlybluetoes.jpg

Hun no one is here to critique anyone else's photos it's simply to show what were all upto so don't worry and they look lovely xxx

orlybluetoes.jpg

They look fab :)

My new Rockstar toes with a glitter i got on ebay. Glitter all over my feet, really need to get some soft landing towels.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345204656.629587.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345204656.629587.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 360

Latest posts

Back