What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot the pic!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361053460.691614.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361053460.691614.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 431
Did these for my daughter. Stunning color! It had a bit of blue in it. Bight but not neon. It's Hot Pink! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 431
Did these for my daughter. Stunning color! It had a bit of blue in it. Bight but not neon. It's Hot Pink! Lol

Very pretty Bo.

Samurai & Jet Set Gelish

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361095544.540168.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361095544.540168.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 385
Asphalt & Studio White with diamantes

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361100903.285115.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361100903.285115.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 382
I started with this for a day and loved it! Such a pretty yellow.
2-17.jpg

Then I added some freehand
flowers.jpg

This was my first time doing vertical lines, I'd always rather feared them, but they didn't come out too awful at all. Also my first time making proper dots. The whole thing could be improved but I'm quite pleased with myself. It's lovely cheery and spring-y :) All done using polish. Need to get some acrylic paints! Any good resources?

I didn't think I would like yellow nails but these are lovely.
What is the name of this yellow & how many coats.? X

*chelsea nails- it's ezflow actylic from there time to shine collection =] . i love there glitters xx

Two lovely sisters :) one with Shellac in a gorgeous glimmery raisin colour called Dark Lava - the other with carving on the ring finger over a fuschia pink called Tutti Frutti ;-)

Perfect! Very nicely done. I love that the length and shape is consistent, and your application is flawless. I'm sure they're very happy sisters!

PHP:

Tinsel Toast on accent nails with hearts done with stencils, smoothing gel mixed with some red glitter additive and a teeny amt of red additive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 347
Just a plain colour, it felt too blingy to add any extra art

JadeVermelhoSurreal1.jpg

Just a plain colour, it felt too blingy to add any extra art

JadeVermelhoSurreal1.jpg

Wow I love these. What polish have you used xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think I would like yellow nails but these are lovely.
What is the name of this yellow & how many coats.? X

Aw thanks Pooh8bear! It is such a pretty yellow and yellows can be so finicky! It's Revlon Electric, a supposed close dupe to Chanel Mimosa. It's one of their Top Speed colours with the silver lids. I've only ever seen it in the Oxford Street branch of Boots though, doesn't seem to be available store wide. This was 3 thin coats. It applied better than most yellows, but still not perfectly. I left quite a bit of dry time between coats, which I never usually need to do. It has a bit of subtle shimmer in there too, you can see it in the art pic, as I used the flash. xx

Wow I love these. What polish have you used xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Stephie! It's a Brazilian brand called Jade and the colour is called Vermelho Surreal. They do a whole range of these holos and they're all gorgeous! xx

Been a having a play for a picture I'm doing for salon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 384
Brisa Lite Smoothing and Decadence with pink/gold additive, love additives!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361124327.453697.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361124327.453697.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 335
Spring Time Shellac Nails

Attachments

• Shellac Pastel Polka Dots for SG (2).jpg
    Shellac Pastel Polka Dots for SG (2).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Gelish midnight caller with accent finger of night reflection & Vegas nights :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 295
Wow! Where can you purchase these in the uk?

I ordered from the US, but you're in luck as a new online shop has just started selling these. Search for Sally Magpie, I've not ordered from her yet but spoken to her on face book and she seems lovely. Also recommend the Hits Phenomena's that she stocks. I have a pic of one of them somewhere on this thread and in the Glitter Addicts thread, more Brazilian awesomeness :biggrin: xx

Latest posts

Back