What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What stamp is this? TIA

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376147734.026934.jpg
My first full set of shellac (apart from on myself) she is a terrible cuticle biter so was hard work but was very happy with the results!

Rosebud and cocoa shellac with gold studs!! Love it!

Rosebud and cocoa shellac with gold studs!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376151607.485024.jpg

Zebra hand painted with vinylux and acrylic paint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 516
Had to share these. I'm in love ❤ gel overlay in Gelish with glitter & studs xx

Had lots of fun with my client doing these. She is having an 80's party and we had 80's music on while doing them.

The paint is UV and there is white that dries clear on them so has patterns that won't show until its party time :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376158837.303946.jpg

Had lots of fun with my client doing these. She is having an 80's party and we had 80's music on while doing them.

The paint is UV and there is white that dries clear on them so has patterns that won't show until its party time :)
Vicki x
View attachment 40219

They look & sound brill Vicki!
x

Vicki x
View attachment 40219

I LOVE these! What brand was the white that dries clear. Sounds great - would love to see a pic of them glowing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vicki x
View attachment 40219

aww they look fab. Great job. X :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Light pink with wedding band on ring finger ♡

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1376167306762.jpg
    1376167306762.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 517
Last nails
picture.php

Current nails
picture.php

I love some sparkle!

I LOVE these! What brand was the white that dries clear. Sounds great - would love to see a pic of them glowing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know, hubby has a black light so should have took it with me :) It from a company called paintings that glow. It's body paint .
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back