What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I haven't?? xx

You see where it says FREE bottom left

1384697094792.jpg

I think yours will say NEW if you haven't downloaded the new add ons

(I've shown the example in the borders, but you'll need to do it in each section)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 48181

(I've shown the example in the borders, but you'll need to do it in each section)

What app is this? X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

No I haven't?? xx

View attachment 48181

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384709904.649687.jpg
Freehand nail art on Gelish Caution as requested by my non paying daughter 😉

My own nails...Shellac Rockstars.... Hotski over Black Pool with holographic green glitter.... Love them .... So sparkly :o)

What colour glitter have you used here? I am looking for something similar to go with my dress for my Christmas do x

Which plates are these they look fab xx

Thank you :)

The snowflakes are BM323 and the sweater is NC03 (Nailz Craze)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Sculptured l&p, shellac cream puff & tiny white flakes i found in craft shop as i wanted my nails white & sparkly.I still cant find a true white glitter so if anybody knows where i can get one without other colours in please share.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384718770415.jpg
    1384718770415.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 692
Sculptured l&p, shellac cream puff & tiny white flakes i found in craft shop as i wanted my nails white & sparkly.I still cant find a true white glitter so if anybody knows where i can get one without other colours in please share.

A bit far away but if you search Facebook for Glittergasm, I'm pretty sure she has opaque white glitter. She is based in Australia but does post internationally :)

A bit of experimenting. Watched Nataliya at the fingertips centre open day last week and was inspired to give foil details a bash. Dark Dahlia with spectrum shimmer additive and silver foil swirls and flicks.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384722333083.jpg
    1384722333083.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 545
A bit far away but if you search Facebook for Glittergasm, I'm pretty sure she has opaque white glitter. She is based in Australia but does post internationally :)

Thankyou i will deffinately order. My mum & stepson are in Australia now but i think it would be asking too much for them to find her for me

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384726973.085176.jpg
midnight swim shellac with a water flower decal..x

Got carried away with all this xmas talk!!lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384727840722.jpg
    1384727840722.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 487
Just done mine today, Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel powered with Shellac Tinted Love layered with Ruby Ritz. Loving Ruby Ritz, so many layering options, makes choosing very difficult! Lol :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384728964.556487.jpg

Thanks! Yep, just caviar beads. Will have to get new ones though as the colour came off with the top coat!

I find that with caviar beads - however much top coat I put over them, as soon as I wipe them, the colour from the bead wipes off leaving a silver bead!! Very annoying!

Scu.I still cant find a true white glitter so if anybody knows where i can get one without other colours in please share.

irresistible do one, can get it from sweet squared x

Latest posts

Back