What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first attempt at sculpting both hands on mu self and encapsulating netting... bear in mind im right handed and this is my left hand ( right far better but canr work camera with left hahaha)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397011667803.jpg
    1397011667803.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 601
Loving looking at all these. I brought my shellac kit home from the salon and can't wait to do mine tonight 😊 xx

Omg Tina! What are you holding lol!!! My mind went down the dirty road when I saw the mini fingernail picture lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Hahaha its a konad stamper by the looks of things ;) lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg Tina! What are you holding lol!!! My mind went down the dirty road when I saw the mini fingernail picture lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

ROTFL thats exactly what I thought...great minds think alike lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do you do your glitter fades...mine are soo messy!

Hey, this was actually only my second attempt at glitter fade. I just packed on the glitter where I wanted it, using an old brush, patted it in, wiped away excess glitter on the brush onto dry cotton pad/tissue, then go back in and pull down towards tip of nail. I then take a smaller, firm brush to clean around the cuticles.

Hope this makes sense? How are you doing yours? PM me if u like.x

What have you used here and which glitter they go together so well very nice x

Thank you.. I used shellac hot pop pink and cnd glitter denim geode. I do love this glitter, it just seems to go well with so many colours, but it's particularly pretty on the pink!x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397058621.264691.jpglove this set from today xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397058651.070700.jpg& love this set from last week xx

LieLash, your nail art is beautiful and unfortunately most clients won't pay extra, well not in our area I don't know about other areas, but client's probably will not want to pay what your art is worth and because they don't pay, they rarely cherish the work of art you have done for them so therefore are unlikely to care for it as they should. Make them pay for it, you are worth it and if they want beautiful nails then it is worth it to them and they will look after them xx

Latest posts

Back