What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the nails a few geeks were asking how to do a while back and no one had the answer. Great find Ciderella [emoji106]
Were these the posts with the stick on nails? As this is exactly what it looks like. It really is stunning.
This is it over a very quick set (excuse the application) of neons
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494622658.387681.jpg

Yes that's right. I seem to remember everyone agreed they were either stick on nails or something like Minx but no one knew how to create the effect. Your shopping addiction has solved the mystery! Neons look great too

Yes that's right. I seem to remember everyone agreed they were either stick on nails or something like Minx but no one knew how to create the effect. Your shopping addiction has solved the mystery! Neons look great too
The Glitterarty FB group is great for new products. She gets the latest stuff

Excuse the cuticle area... loved these without all the blooming mess & no time to clean :o

Attachments

• 1494627561486.jpg
    1494627561486.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 144
... finally cracked the chrome!

Attachments

• 1494627778346.jpg
    1494627778346.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 135
Excuse the cuticle area... loved these without all the blooming mess & no time to clean :o
I was thinking that you'd been very quiet lately.
Nice job!

I know there's a lot happening here but I do it so my clients see they have options
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494688465.653037.jpg

I was thinking that you'd been very quiet lately.
Nice job!
Aw nice that you noticed! I have been on the CJP page for my nail fix lately so I forget to come check on here :D

My first L&P nail (on myself) since passing my course. Lots of improvements, and took me forever, but I'm well chuffed! Definitely needed that cider afterwards!
image1.JPG
:D

Brights for holiday ☀️

Attachments

• Pink nails.jpg
    Pink nails.jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 152
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494962262.386042.jpg

Love this colour [emoji175][emoji175]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494971285.419053.jpg
Loved these today. I'm so lucky my clients love nail art and trust me to try something different with them

Last edited:
Were these the posts with the stick on nails? As this is exactly what it looks like. It really is stunning.
This is it over a very quick set (excuse the application) of neons View attachment 204778

I love this effect, amazing! I really can't afford to buy any more but I have literally just gone and bought it now, I couldn't resist! Is there a colour group it looks best over or would it work over anything?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495033990.480825.jpg

CJP Acrylic and Gelish in 'She's My Beauty' and 'What a Knight' on the ring fingers. 'She's My Beauty' is so so popular with my clients!

Latest posts

Back