What name is best for my salon and give me a description stating why, please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spreadburybrad

Reaction score
Brad's Barnett's
Cutting Edge
Pinkie
Sunshine
Or
On The Frindge

Last edited:
Barnet is spelled with one "t" and wouldn't have an apostrophe since it is a plural.

Not really knowing anything about your salon (clientelle, style of salon, area etc) it would be difficult to judge which name would suit.

I like cutting edge , you can tell from the name it's like a salon x

cutting edge is nice, i wouldnt personaly have pinkie sounds realy girlie and young, else you dont have gents?? xx

Brad's Barnett's
Cutting Edge
Pinkie
Sunshine

Barnetts already exists. There are two in north yorks and one in Rotherham. Cutting edge are ten per penny, the other 2 are a bit random. So id probably think again lol. Just my opinion though lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I like cutting edge but so do 100s of other salons. I'm not a fan of the other 3 x

Barnet is spelled with one "t" and wouldn't have an apostrophe since it is a plural.

Not really knowing anything about your salon (clientelle, style of salon, area etc) it would be difficult to judge which name would suit.

Clientele is spelled with one "l". ;) lol

Agree with you on all you have said though.

Use your name ? Or hair by ... All the names that are hair related are taken . Pm me you name see can I help :) we have show dogs so we have some fab names :)

Brad's Barnett's
Cutting Edge
Pinkie
Sunshine
Or
On The Frindge

Of these On The Fringe* is probably my favorite, but I'm not crazy about any of them.

Latest posts

Back