what name?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckygirl

Reaction score
hi ,
i'm setting up working from home and i need a name i thought of a great one only to find someone elce near me use's it any ideas i cant think of anything i had my heart set on that one...

A name for what? Will you be doing nails only or beauty treatments aswell. What's your name? It could be incorporated into the name of your business

hiya

whats you name?? could use that in some way what name did you want??

i'm just doing nails, my name is sinead but i didnt want to use my own name in the name of the business

Nails at home

thats a good one, i did want to use perfect ten but someone in dublin is useing it...

hi luckygirl, i take it u wanted to use the name lucky girl?

when i did unit 19 we had to think of a name, I came up with sum silly ones,
you've got n@il
E-n@il, she-n@il
(seein as everything is computers now!)

I used Nail it! and now gonna use luckybird, as my maiden name is bird, and my surname is luckhurst, and coz (im sure this is why u choose it) u've gotta b lucky to have ure nails done by me!

Has this other business registered the name? u cud always put a twist on the name!

:biggrin:

i register everything as luckygirl its easy to rember, i'm not sure if its registered i must check

keep my fingers crossed that its not hun!!

Good luck!

Us lucky people must stick together! :lol:

luckygirl said:
thats a good one, i did want to use perfect ten but someone in dublin is useing it...

Perfect Nails
Nail Perfect Studio
Perfectly Polished
The Nail Studio

Ok so I'm pretty cr*p at names, it took us ages to come up with one :D

keep em comin getting some great ideas,thanks loads everyone

luckygirl said:
i'm just doing nails, my name is sinead but i didnt want to use my own name in the name of the business

How about 'Just Nails' - after all - that's what you said you do in the quote above :green:

Right how about:
Klassy Klaws
At Your Fingertips
Art of Nails
4 your Nails
Chippenail
Lady Fingers
Get Nailed

Hths

Just thought of Lucky Lengths

This is always a hard one. Any that i thought up i then typed them in on the web to see if they were being used. As long as they aren't near you its ok.

Tailored Talons ( i nearly used this one )
Naturally Nails
Talon Salon

just a few.

talented talons said:
This is always a hard one. Any that i thought up i then typed them in on the web to see if they were being used. As long as they aren't near you its ok.

Tailored Talons ( i nearly used this one )
Naturally Nails
Talon Salon

just a few.
I wanted to be called the Talon Salon but one opened up round here with the name :mad: .

im having the same problem at the moment, cant think of a decent name! want something catchy. i am only doing nails at the moment but thinking i might get into tanning in the future didnt want to stick to something nail related, thats how i came up with fakin it, not sure i really like it though.

Heres some i came up with;

posh pinkies (used to use this)
up 2 scratch (seen that on here since)
talon treats
Hand Job (thought this was great but not sure i'd get the right clients! lol)
'That's Handy!'
well polished

some silly suggestions from when I was thinking of a name....
Personaility (my personal fave)
Sensationail
Professional
Externail
Exceptionail

Angel hands
Quick & slick
Express Nails
Lucky Nails

Perfect Ten is a great name !! LOL - Do a sesarch for business names, because I too had a similar thread going a while back and had LOADS of suggestions!!

Sara Satchell said:
Perfect Ten is a great name !! LOL - Do a sesarch for business names, because I too had a similar thread going a while back and had LOADS of suggestions!!
Nails@ Your Leisure

maybe ???

Latest posts

Back