What new courses have people got coming up, or recently been on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Think I need to get booked on some, something new and inspiring.

Haven't been back to L'Oreal since last April.

Just wanted to hear reviews too!xx

currently doing the Joico J cut and colour course in Reading. Im in the Crowne Plaza as we speak! Its a 10 day course split in to 3 stages over the year. Its brilliant! Though my head is pounding from cramming so much in it :eek: Its great to still learn after 17 years ;)
The courses at Loreal in Hammersmith are also really good. It depends on your budget really
xxxxx

currently doing the Joico J cut and colour course in Reading. Im in the Crowne Plaza as we speak! Its a 10 day course split in to 3 stages over the year. Its brilliant! Though my head is pounding from cramming so much in it :eek: Its great to still learn after 17 years ;)
The courses at Loreal in Hammersmith are also really good. It depends on your budget really
xxxxx

Jealous!!
I'm heading down to Manchester Tigi academy to do product course and Tigi Copyright colour course too x

Its really good, but after so long in hairdressing you realise how many bad habits you have picked up! They are hardcore trainers too! dont let you off 1mm!! Its good though, Im just brain mashed.....
Let us know how the TiGi courses go. Are they technical or just product knowledge? Do you have to stock them to do the courses? xxx

It's one product, one technical... I'll give you all the details x

xxxxx

Amazing jojo!!
Did it cost a small fortune?
I'm not far from reading!x x

Jealous!!
I'm heading down to Manchester Tigi academy to do product course and Tigi Copyright colour course too x

I was having a gander at the the tigi website!
The courses seemed quite pricey?xx

Amazing jojo!!
Did it cost a small fortune?
I'm not far from reading!x x

Ermmm, In a word - yes! But I have a salon with a team of 10 so Im training my staff on it too. Its definitely worth the money because I will use it as a training base for all my staff from now on, plus Im learning sooo much. Joico have been so supportive with training. They send you on loads of courses for free too when you sign up for their colour - which is the best colour I have ever used btw.
If I was a one man band though, I dont think I could afford the several thousand pound investment :eek:
Most colour providers will send you on free courses with them, just ask. If you dont ask you dont get! xxxxxx

Quick Question Regarding Your Training?
I guess this is sorta off topic...
Looks like most of the posters here are from the UK... I am just curious as to how things work so I can get to grips with you guys a little more
Can someone please explain to me what the difference is between I guess what I've see you post as a level 1 ,2,3 in college I guess or cos license?
and I see alot of training for things and What I am curious about is this a case of... lets say you know to do spray tans... but in the event you did not take a training course are you legally bound to not perform those services.. I am really curious because our schooling an training seems to be polar opposite from what I read on here.. =)

Quick Question Regarding Your Training?
I guess this is sorta off topic...
Looks like most of the posters here are from the UK... I am just curious as to how things work so I can get to grips with you guys a little more
Can someone please explain to me what the difference is between I guess what I've see you post as a level 1 ,2,3 in college I guess or cos license?
and I see alot of training for things and What I am curious about is this a case of... lets say you know to do spray tans... but in the event you did not take a training course are you legally bound to not perform those services.. I am really curious because our schooling an training seems to be polar opposite from what I read on here.. =)

You are right, there are so many differences - probably to many to list to be honest!

I am in need of some training - not sure on exactly what, I am confident in my ability but I'm conscious that I haven't done any for a while :eek:

Jealous!!

Hi blue when is the product course if you don't mind me asking :)

September the 17th ;0) x

Latest posts

Back