What next with nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
Hey guys I am currently shellac trained and now I want to move to the next stage and want to try something else which I can use aswell!! Which system do u think will be the next to train with and would be the best to offer to my clients?? Any advice??
Thanku x x

Hey guys I am currently shellac trained and now I want to move to the next stage and want to try something else which I can use aswell!! Which system do u think will be the next to train with and would be the best to offer to my clients?? Any advice??
Thanku x x
I would've thought enhancements would be the next step. Also if you do the Brisa lite course that works alongside shellac too x

Thanku muchly!! X x

Thank you Geeg for putting up these videos! I was starting to get a tad confused because I was thinking I had it all sorted in my head until another geek would ask a question and confuse me again :eek:. I now understand exactly how they are both applied and their purpose. Although an NSI geek I am seriously considering doing a conversion course so that I can use this fab looking product! :hug:

Latest posts

Back